Racing harnesses and boobs!

but the chances of the roof collapsing would only be if you fully rolled the car at some speed.

Well if you're going to, you may as well do it in style ;)

and if you are happy with your stock belts then thats fine, in my opinion, getting proper bucket seats would be much better for holding you in place.

True, that's why I have a set of Corbeaus to be fitted but that's also why I bought harnesses as I wanted to be extra secure, but pro's and cons to both. Harnesses aren't any good for Sandra either now she's got a bun in the oven

True, that's why I have a set of Corbeaus to be fitted but that's also why I bought harnesses as I wanted to be extra secure, but pro's and cons to both. Harnesses aren't any good for Sandra either now she's got a bun in the oven

lol well, like i said, i am having the option of having both. harness on the track and the normal belt on the street, it might not be too difficult for you to sort that out,

but yea if you are planning on rolling your car on every corner then maybe not lol

lol well, like i said, i am having the option of having both. harness on the track and the normal belt on the street, it might not be too difficult for you to sort that out,

but yea if you are planning on rolling your car on every corner then maybe not lol

Back