Quick question - Super S

Ah OK cheers. Is it easy to get power steering fitted? im pretty handy with the spanners, What steering rack do i need to get. Would make a nice little project for mine.:slm:

i have a car with power steering, it was on the shell of my doner car for my rally project.

i was going to sell it but now i want it on the car... i think it was a 1.0 LX

i got pas standard on my super s. All our 96 update and newer k11 super s had power steering, aircon, abs and 4 wheel discs standard. hehe

Wish they didnt have the pas standard though. Its not needed and it just adds weight and saps valueable power.

power steering is for wimps. and unless you have wide alloys and a small steering wheel you don't need.

lol agreed,

i have it cos i have a race wheel the size of a shirt button, wide 16" alloys and 10mm wide arch kit :D streeing can be a bit of an issue

micra powersteering is good. it takes less turns from lock to lock and is still very responsive and gives good feedback.

better than some other powersteerings out there where you cnt feel a thing!!

i think micra power steering is good as in the feel/feedback you get like type r said my 2000 micra came standard also so did my cousins 1.0 just remembered after got down to bottom u asked bout super s but ppl went on lol but also these are the facelift micras

Back