quick question about springs before i buy..

ok, 30mm lowering springs, £85, sounds a pretty gud deal. question is does it lower by much? i have 15" low profile tyres on, for those that have 30mms' on dose it make much of a difference, dose it get rid of the horrible high arches much?

30 isnt mega low...and you will only really notice a diffrnace if your looking for it! it will be about 2inch lower over standard.. i used 35mm g-max on mine and you couldnt tell it was lowered with 15" alloys on until you looked under the archs, or was in the car...

my main concren about springs is handling. going low doesnt bother me, will admit it makes it look better.

thanks, anything else i should take into consideration when lowering the car. new struts are essential? sorry im a complete noob when it comes to lowering.

sorry i will reword what i meant,

it will stiffen your suspension, not allow any "unwawnted body" roll basically.

a strut brace will allow the suspension to do its job more effectively, by reducing body flex it does actualy make the suspension slightly stiffer by removing the added flex. i noticed a huuuge difference with both strut braces on.

my 35mm eibach's were shortened another 30mm (so now sat at -60mm) and it still looks too high on 15"'s

for realy low look you need either 13's with wide tyres and a 55mm drop or 14"'s and coilovers..

Back