Quad Throttle Body

detox

euro member!!
hi
i am looking at Quad Throttle Body Kit's and was wondering some stuff
will a Nissan SR20DE / SR20DET have any chanse of fitting.....
and what throttle body size will i need 48mm,50mm and 52mm
and what size fuel rail o'ring size do i want 11mm (jap type injectors) or 14mm (bosch type injectors)

you have to say what engine they are for. i'm assuming you are on about the CG13de

nothing from the SR20 family will fit without modification.

there is stuff from the GA16 family like the TB and gear box etc...

what kind of modafacation will it take!!!!
and what Quad Throttle Body do they do for a micra 1.3 super s (CG13de)

it depends on what you want to use...

alot of people with turbo setups use custom fuel rails with SR20 440cc injectors

i think the only SR20 with quad TB's are from the GTiR, these can be bought fairly cheap off ebay, and may fit. You could alternitivly, save around £600 and have the bogg brothers from north yorshire fit you some bike carbs. You see around a 35bhp gain from these, and since they are mechanically controlled you dont have a rev limiter and ECU mapping isnt a worry either.

There is no way these would ever fit a CG13 with out MASSIVE modifications.

also the GTir 45mm tbs are way to big for the CG youll loose all air speed. if you wanted use bike carbs but remove the fueling and have injector bosses welded into them..

turning an Injected engine into a carb engine what a mad idea... i never thought of that, but of course it wouldn't be that hard...

Who said anything about carbs! Throttlebodies can have injectors too..

mmm cg13de on weber 40's.....mmmm
imagine the noise...

you could use a banana shaped unlet manifold and mount some weber 40's pointing forward, then have a scoop on the bonnet......o_O or maybe not?

Back