qld met?

CMF_Grev

» CMF Member
Snoopy, you had the car before, right? Then yes, it'd be good for you to see Bluey again, although I still need the air con uni from kovert when he's here late November...

CMF_Grev

» CMF Member
I think my tyre problem comes first, need to solve that asap. :(

And I am located in Sunnybank, 200 metres away from Sunnybank Plaza. :p

And jcmicra, what flavour you want? ;) Mine is Russian/Polish, although I do have Bosnian; more Polish; Hungarian; Vietnamese; Korean etc... ahaha I'm so going to hell talking like this. :p

CMF_jcmicra

» CMF Member
^ this guy knows how its done :D ok meet at garden city this thursday at what time? i can make it to both 3rd or 4th of DEC so i guess we just need to see if we get enough people now.

CMF_kovert.k11

» CMF Member
Grev WROTE:

"Damn it, Bluey is having starting problems, don't know what it is yet, hopefully can be sorted without much hassle... :/
if you've not been driving Bluey, and u've left the battery connected, i'd suspect u've got a flat battery bro... those odyssey batteries don't like sitting there for any period of time without the car running - but don't use regular battery charger on it!?!

CMF_Grev

» CMF Member
kovert.k11 WROTE:

"Grev WROTE:

"Damn it, Bluey is having starting problems, don't know what it is yet, hopefully can be sorted without much hassle... :/"</div>

if you've not been driving Bluey, and u've left the battery connected, i'd suspect u've got a flat battery bro... those odyssey batteries don't like sitting there for any period of time without the car running - but don't use regular battery charger on it!?!
Actually no, I was driving around with it two days before this happened and it started just fine, I don't know what it is. Plus I really need the air con unit from you when you're here in QLD.

And who has been banned?

Back