WTAC 2012

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
A bit after the fact, just wondering if any of you guys went?

I thought I saw MSS15's old k11 in the carpark rocking QLD plates looking super clean.

I will probably post a few pics when i get them off my camera too.

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Well I can most definately confirm that yes it was MSS15's car you saw. I attended both Fri and Sat and must say it was surprising how much attention the little beast captured in the carpark. The cold winds were a struggle at times but also meant great intake temps for all competing.

Highly recommend attending this event for all those into the Import/race scene. Not to mention the tuner stands and displays of old race cars from the golden era of Group A and C. When Bathurst was great because of tfe variety and inherent strengths and weaknesses of the cars competing.

We will have to get organised and enter as a group into the show n shine next year.

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
climberjoel WROTE:

"Greo was that your red super s I saw?

No it was someone else's I guess. I flew down, was in no condition to drive anything for most of the weekend anyway. (hungover and/or drunk)

It was amazing to watch though the winds were ridiculous, i ended up buying a second jumper to stay warm.
The Drifting on Saturday was epic and thanks to my boy Suenaga and a gentleman's bet a group of us had, i took some extra drinking money back to the hotel with me :D

It is a brilliant weekend especially if you get a group of mates there

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Hey schoona, yeah that was me at Outback Jacks Steakhouse. Ended up eating there both Fri and Sat night, cause they're open late and have great steaks!

Im heading to Kotara Homemakers centre (new section) on Sun Night at 6:30pm for the Hardtuned meet that's happening there. I think it's gonna be just a stand around n chat, take photos etc. feel free to come along and have a squiz.

Back