JCMicra
Plus a guy in a red super s too :)

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Greo WROTE:

"Red one on work vskfs was me :)

Looks so good on those wheels :)

jcmicra WROTE:

"i havent been to many jdmst meets because i only have thursdays off work :( so i got a friend to drive it there lol im sick of missing out...

I spoke to your mate Jason, nice bloke he is

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
i would go to the melbourne ones but theyre mostly just honda fanboys, queensland jdmst meets are where its at

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"RBLUV WROTE:

"i would go to the melbourne ones but theyre mostly just honda fanboys, queensland jdmst meets are where its at"</div>

so there is only one option then!

move hahah

haha i really have considered it, beautiful weather, awesome cruising, HEAPS of drifting, like morning sessions, would be the best going for a morning drift sesh then head into work

CMF_jcmicra

» CMF Member
John hasn't owned it in a while now, my friend bought it lol lives around sunnybank area so its not lost :) Had a photoshoot with him not too long ago. Not much has changed on it since then coz it's a daily car

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
RBLUV WROTE:
HEAPS of drifting, like morning sessions, would be the best going for a morning drift sesh then head into work

My mates run those Morning sessions at QR:)
Also they have been doing a Saturday/Sunday Short Track session in one of the car parks and are looking into a Short Track competition too.
Plus the Drift Matsuri this year was EPIC and next years will be bigger and 24hrs of non stop drifting :D

MATSURI
http://www.excitementcarmagazine.com/category/qr-matsuri
One of my mates private days
http://www.excitementcarmagazine.com/maximum-loud-at-locky-gs-private-short-track

and another track day
http://www.excitementcarmagazine.com/queensland-raceway-private-day-september-2010

Convinced yeeert?

CMF_Grev

» CMF Member
jcmicra WROTE:

"John hasn't owned it in a while now, my friend bought it lol lives around sunnybank area so its not lost :) Had a photoshoot with him not too long ago. Not much has changed on it since then coz it's a daily car
Geez, how come I haven't seen him around!?

CMF_cjay

» CMF Member
Hey greo, do you know if your red S was originally from Brisbane? Always wondered what happened to my old car

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"Yeah I meant your greo, looked good on those rims, what was with the super s rims in the boot

I stopped at my brothers work to swap to my vskfs as i only got tyres last week. so i just chucked the alloys in the back

cjay WROTE:

"Hey greo, do you know if your red S was originally from Brisbane? Always wondered what happened to my old car

I bought it in Brisbane about a year and a half ago. Dead stock with Super S alloys

Back