EOI / WTB: Nissan Micra - QLD

CMF_timo

» CMF Member
Hey Guys,

Another Pulsar SSS to Micra switcher here! I am looking for a SLX or if i'm lucky, a Super S Micra in QLD, that suits the following criteria;

- Must be in good condition.
- 130'000k's Max.
- Service History.
- Power Steering.
- Air Conditioning.

Still considering selling my SSS, so if something nice comes along, I'll jump at it.

Cheers!

timbo.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Haha awesome.

Mate you'll miss that SR20 but you'll love everything else the Micra has to offer.

I know I do.

Very picky I see... What is your budget? Don't expect a Super S with aircon and power steer and less than 150,000km to sell for under than $7500 these days. You should note that power steering is a relatively easy conversion, and not overly expensive. It makes all the difference to the car though. I can keep up with site member Alex_B through the twisties despite my pretty stock suspension - I put that down to the Power steering enabling the car to be poked around soooo easily. Makes the damn thing so nimble its not funny.

If you're serious about it I suggest you leave notes on nice Micras you see around town. Also every 3 nights RELIGIOUSLY study all places online which have cars for sale. They pop up in the trading post and are usually gone within a week of being advertised...

PS: You're not allowed to buy an Electric Blue series 2 Super S. I've got the only one on the forums and I may get upset if you get the same car. :p

Cheers and feel free to come along to our Meet this weekend. I went along to quite a few in my SSS.

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi "Timo"

You might like to check out the following Super S for sale on the Gold Coast ?. It has power-steer & aircon. Seen in the "trading post"

MAKE/MODEL: Nissan Micra Super S
YEAR: 1995
ODOMETER: 138,514kms
PRICE: $7,990.00
GEARS: 5
BODY: hatchback
COLOUR: Green
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed manual
REGO NUMBER: 375ELW

air con, power steering, central locking, power mirrors, log book, ABS brakes, mag/alloys, sunroof.

PHONE: 07 5576 3400
ADDRESS: 2 Sunlight Drive
West Burleigh,QLD 4219

CMF_timo

» CMF Member
Yeah, as I said, i'd be lucky to get a Super S. My budget is $6000 max. At the moment, it will just be a daily driver until I decide what to do with my SSS (DET conversion or sell) as I have just spent copious amounts of dollars on coilovers and whiteline gear for it.

The SLX has all the features I want. I've been doing the rounds of carsales, autotrader etc, I just feel that most of the cars are a bit overpriced (especially dealers).

CMF_timo

» CMF Member
Has anyone else checked out that Super S? I'm, surprised it hasnt been snapped up. I'm about 8 hours north of Brisbane / Gold Coast, so looking at a car is a bit of a mission.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
I have. He's asking too much for it.

Last I was down there he might have let it go for $6500. That was mid december last year.

Where are you located in QLD? You should come down for the meet.

CMF_timo

» CMF Member
I'm in Yeppoon, Central Queensland. I'd love to come down, but with Work commitments...you know the drill.

CMF_timo

» CMF Member
Just called up the person with the other Super S advertised in the Trading Post (the one for $4750). Big drawback being it has 200 thou on the clock.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
There's a green one in Northern NSW, its in the autotrader as well for $6000.

Just looking at the interior shot, the aircon vents arent broken or yellowed. There is a bloody good chance that is the best one available on the market. Fits all of your requirements too!

Back