WTB complete taigate and assorted [QLD]

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
It's holiday pay week and that means I have loads of cash to spend on fixing my car up a bit.

I'm after a complete tailgate with or without rear wiper in Brisbane/Browns Plains area.

I'm also after a replacement original gearstick (longshot I know). aftermarkets rattle so much.

Under the car at the very front right position there's a piece of plastic that covers the bottom of the engine/belts. Not really sure if its important or not but mine flew off so I'm after that as well.

Finally I need the drink holder for the dash, recently had one sniped from me on ebay and am willing to pay up to 150 plus postage.

Thanks guys.

EDIT: Also after a windscreen in QLD area, perfect condition. Anyone had a quote recently from obriens??

EDIT: Also after lightweight flywheel, anyone selling?

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
Also after 2 middle dash vents, 1 windscreen washer water tank (top half that pops off/brittles over the years) and windscreen wiper black box thing ( my wipers are random and do not respond to preset speeds)

thanks again.

CMF_lawrencetlc

» CMF Member
Hi,

I think I have got most of the things that you need.
1) complete tailgate (with wiper)
2) 2 middle dash vents
3) windscreen washer water tank

just wondering, what do you mean by the windscreen wiper black box thing? and also what is a timing chain kit? is it different from a timing belt??

thanks.

Lawrence

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
lawrencetlc WROTE:
just wondering, what do you mean by the windscreen wiper black box thing? and also what is a timing chain kit? is it different from a timing belt??

Lawrence

Micras don't use belts, they have timing chains. The kit would most likely be the tensioners or maybe just the shoes for them, any seals or gaskets, maybe the chain. Never bought one myself.

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
lawrencetlc WROTE:

"Hi,<BR><BR>I think I have got most of the things that you need.<BR>1) complete tailgate (with wiper)<BR>2) 2 middle dash vents<BR>3) windscreen washer water tank<BR><BR>just wondering, what do you mean by the windscreen wiper black box thing? and also what is a timing chain kit? is it different from a timing belt??<BR><BR>thanks.<BR><BR>Lawrence

K11 or K12 mate

Back