pug 205 red carpet

as above dose anyone know or think that the peugeot 205 red carpet would/mite with a bit off play around will fit in my k11 before i buy it ?

doubt it will fit mate. got one of each outside and the inside of the 205 is a bit smaller than the micra. might be missing bits round the edge.....

ok thanks i fancy a red carpet but i dont know where i can get car carpet for and i dont know any over cars that had red carpet prat from the 205

absolutely coincidental, my bro took the carpet out of his 205 yesterday. its massively shorter than a micra carpet by about 6 inches, and its about 4 inches too narrow to fit as well.

ok thanks i fancy a red carpet but i dont know where i can get car carpet for and i dont know any over cars that had red carpet prat from the 205
the only other i know of myself is the mg metro and they are rare
what about trimming a house hold carpet might be the easiest way to get the size u need

u can get thin carpets but it will take time to mould it to shape theres a few other cars that have red carpets like type r civics and seen a 106 on the net with one
just need to keep your eyes peeled and hopefully one pops up

Back