Peugeot 205 CJ (convertible)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micra_Mamp

Ex. Club Member
up for sale i have a white 1991 Peugeot 205 CJ 1400cc

it has an electric folding roof along with the cover to tidy it up once taken down, it's a very unique car and this is the first one i've ever seen, there aren't many convertible 205's around

the car is not in 100% condition, it needs a new starter motor which i have bought, it just needs fitting

the locks don't work on either of the doors (with the drivers door not opening at all) but i have bought a full set of locks which was sent to me along with central locking, bonus :p

the car also needs a new heater matrix, i believe it is leaking as the person before me has bypassed it

the drivers side seat has a gash in it but i've found many half leather and full leather seats for less than £100 from many sources so fabric ones must be mega cheap!

it is taxed for almost 6 months and had an MOT only last month

i'm only asking for £200 for the lot (you wold get the starter motor and locks with it so you can fix it up)

apart from the points stated above the car is in fully working order, engine is mint and pulls extremely well

there is a private plate on the car at the moment - B88 ALG, i've had it valued at £600 but if someone wants it with the car then they can have it for £450

i will upload some pics when i have taken some lol most probably later on today

cheers guys, John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back