k11 carpet .. can you buy it?

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I have searched and searched but i cant find moulded carpet anywhere for the K11. Might be a UK job or a custom one off at a carpet place down south somewhere. If you find some let me know as i would be keen. Mine has been worn down near the clutch pedal and is now starting to break up.

CMF_Marshal

» CMF Member
yeah then the vht is the best way to go
its around 15 bucks a can takes 3 cans to do a carpet, black will come up really nice!!
should get it at any paint/auto shop make sure its vht tho!!
easy to use just follow directions

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
I know for a fact that theres a car carpet place in melbourne that has the k11 carpet mould and do plenty of colours and even a couple patterns and designs.
I will find it and update this post for you, just have to look through a couple 'year old' car magazines for the right advertisement lol. :)

CMF_MSS15

» CMF Member
yeah i thought so.. i remember them adds with the carpet you can buy .. i throw away all the magazines.. so please someone ? search through your hot 4's? fast fours??

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
OK so I've looked through a couple and keep coming by www.tru-fitcarpets.co.au and www.knoxautocarpts.com.au. Now I know for a fact that one of these places used to do micras, because about 2 years ago I remember reading a half page add that had full listings in black and white and micra was there, I was stoked but never did anything about it. Although that far back I also owned a Datto 240k GT, maybe thats what I remember reading.

EDIT: I say give em a call.

Back