Progress Report on Dan's K10

Thought they were from a brava my m8 has one i would love to do this mod what exactly did you do? flush them to the tailgate? and if so where did u run the wiring?
Or did you just put them in replacemnt of the old ones?

Yeah extended the tailgate along and smoothed it off, then cut holes roughly to shape, put the lights in and smoothed them over. It would have probably have been better though to take a section out of the brava itself and weld that in, so it had the neat shape around the lights, as now I can't take them out lol. :p Still look kool though. :D :) :D

i think thats what Stew done, took the mouldings out of the brava too, i could be wrong like and pw, dont bother lol - its been done now try something else, i seen a corsa the other day with 206 lights on the back n i think they were polo lights on the front - i love one offs

Yeah, agreed Ben. If Stews was a k10 I wouldn't have done it lol. I did it cos it had never been done and would prefer it to be kept that way lol, still can't stop anyone from doing it though of course lol. :p But yeah thats what he did with his. Would have been much easier in the long run though, although that may have made it harder to get the correct curve on the boot so quite hard to say really. Still happy with how they look. May get pin striping around them to make it look like they are seperate from the car itself lol. :)

Damb ive been looking for standard Skyline R32 rear lights on Ebay but can only ind god damb LED or Lexus i aint got £250 to spend :( think i might have to go with Corsa C Rear Lights Nah hold on thoughts going thru Head *IM STUPID IM STUPID it'll Neva Work* damb need betta idea
will get bk to you on that

Back