K10 owners i need your help!

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
I have just opened a new section to my site as there was more demand for k10 parts than i thought. As you can see though i have like 2 things in the K10 section...so basically i really need your help. I have no idea what-so-ever about the k10..so as far as body kits etc go i am hopeless..

http://www.performancemicra.co.uk/k10parts.html

All i really need is pictures and prices, if there are any web pages that have more info on the product then that would be great

Thanks in advance!!

mate i dont have a problem you using my picture but it would of been nice to ask first, you can use it but white out my reg plate please and if you want a better picture i can get one for ya

Airfilter link doesnt work

And apart from that, there really isnt many aftermarket performance or upgrade parts you can buy!

Vented Brakes & Calipers are the only other things off the top of my head you can purchase.

Wheels arent really K10 specific though. Forgot about springs, same goes for shocks too!

Fordy said:
mate i dont have a problem you using my picture but it would of been nice to ask first, you can use it but white out my reg plate please and if you want a better picture i can get one for ya

Sorry will do. :doh:

ok so basically just springs, strut braces and brakes ... :upside:

Arnold said:
Even strut braces are near impossible to buy too

lol god thought there would have been more than this, shouldnt take me long to complete this page then!

Thanks for all your help guys.. :grinning:

Fordy said:

Off topic.

Just noticed mine on their 2.....
Can u do the same with my front bumper, The K11 ripper bumper.

Also can I send you a better picture, as that one is rubbish, once the grilles all done!!!

Good luck finding links to K10 parts.....K11 parts are hard enough!!!

ollie240585 said:
Off topic.

Just noticed mine on their 2.....
Can u do the same with my front bumper, The K11 ripper bumper.

Also can I send you a better picture, as that one is rubbish, once the grilles all done!!!

Good luck finding links to K10 parts.....K11 parts are hard enough!!!

yep sure, if you send me a pm or something when you got a better pic and i shall put it up there for you..

cheers!

just so you know mate FOAH make 4 kits for the k10 if you pop to a nissna dealer they should still have the catalogue which you could take a copy off ;) my one did

Speedle said:
just so you know mate FOAH make 4 kits for the k10 if you pop to a nissna dealer they should still have the catalogue which you could take a copy off ;) my one did

ah right, i take it they are all different shapes then?

If you got pictures and the names of the bumpers that would be great!

STA60029.jpg

nother foah style

you cant buy foah's from new either though... isnt that what your website is all about? locations of items and their prices?

Arnold said:
you cant buy foah's from new either though... isnt that what your website is all about? locations of items and their prices?

nope just a resource to show people what parts are avaliable. In time i hope to work with websites to help them shift more of their micra parts, but wanna get the site more established first. See how it goes though i suppose!

Back