price advise for k11 spoiler

I've been offerd two spoiler for my 1999 k11

a big one for £40
and a small one for £20

atm im leaning toward the smaller one ( beacuse its cheper) but i prefer the look of the large one

are these both good prices ( for 2nd hand stock spoliers ? )

also ... simple question but how do i fit it ? screw from the inside or will just abit of glue do ?

heres some picy of simialr spoilers
bigspoiler.jpg

and...
smallspoiler.jpg

If it's just the plain boot spoiler (not the wraparound one) it's just 2 bolts inside the tailgate, 1 on either side. Think the wraparound spoilers might be the same, but I could be wrong? Sure someone on here will correct me! As for the prices, that sounds a bit expensive. I bought my wraparound spoiler for £30, and there wasn't a mark on it fwn. Personally, I think the wraparound spoiler looks the best.

aye, the same 2 bolts at the top for both spoilers, the full one also has 2 plastic clips lower down, and they were both fitted with doublesided tape in places also

hmm ok so the wrap round is abit over priced but the small one is ok ?

The wraparound one does seem a bit overpriced to me. You should be able to beat the seller down a bit, maybe to £30, or £35 if you're lucky. But if it's in good condition, it's worth paying that little bit extra for the wraparound one, as they look a lot cooler (Y)

Ive been looking for the wrap around one for ages. every one on ebay wanted £40+ amd wouldnt move at all.

In the end i went to scrap yard and found one and brought it for £10.

I then had to paint it but it was in good condititon just wrong colour.

hth

Scott

yer i havent done aswell as that but the guy said he'd sell them cheaper if i bought both of them , so after a fone call i bought them both ( wrap around and small spoiler ) posted for £35 which I think isn't to bad 2bh and yep the one i don't want will be up for sale ( havent decided which yet )

Back