nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
i might be getting one of these as my next car

Attachments

• micrajdm9.jpg
    micrajdm9.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 290
lol i'll stop joking now.

Its a March 12SR (107BHp) made by Autech. Its got high lift cams and low compression pistons. Its got as Std an recaro interior and "Sportier" suspension.

I've been looking at civic's, RX8 etc etc and i just cant see the point in getting one. I dont need a really fast sports car. I only drive to work and back and thats only 4 mile away lol. Im looking through the auctions now and there isnt many for sale right now. The ones which are up for sale are pre face lift and are modified. Im after a facelifted version like the one above with no mods and hardly any miles....so its gonna be hard to find. And all my nismo bits will bolt stright on lol so my power should be slighty more than 107bhp.....hmmm 160sr or a 12sr......oh and if i can find one with rays alloys on BONUS!!!

it depend if you dont want to modify it..as its allready modded by nissan they wont be much you could do to it apart from forced induction.

why not go for the 160sr or 15sr..just for the extra power as std and better power potential

which ever one you get they still good :D

thats what i was thinking, more torque bigger platform to mod as standard etc

as the man said all are good i'd try get the 15sr-a personally as it looks like it costs about the same as a 160sr with leather seats.

but remember the 160sr curse though...... lol

:)

yeah the curse.

Ive just been out in my grandas honda jazz.....eh i like it. aint that quick but i've seen the mugen and spoon versions.....oh oh

what happened to the 350z! should of stuck with that :p
but yeh i think the mugen jazz is quite nice even tho its a 5dr

but is the k12 march that much of a difference to the 160sr apart from better trim n cams...but its roughly same bhp its same chassis aero dynamics wouldnt it perform almost same even tho its got higher lift cams power band might just be further in rev range...

i dont know what i want!

I know i want a new car but i dont want to get rid of the micra. There was no point in me getting a 350z dont want to pay the insurance. Was gonna be like £1700 when im only paying £600 now. Im also waiting for the new yaris tsport to come out as well....got a soft spot for them.

nah it wont be. my dad works for nissan so i've always got access to a micra lol..+ i wont be getting a new car till the end of the year.

you can get a evo 2 for under £10K or a r32 gts or suchlike or many other cars, not putting him off at all though

the fq 400 was abig failure hence y they couldnt shift the 100 made n dropped price but i think it needs a rebuild every 4000 miles or something so thats kinda crap yeh its fast but inside of evos r terrible n outside it looks almost the same as every other evo out there...

for 50k u would want more for ur money something different if its speed n looks i would such go for a tvr sagaris no fancy electrics just pure raw speed n looks fantastic

for 50k you also have chocie of a c5 corvette american muscle car quick eat petrol like mad looks great n u wont c many around

for 50k u can also get a merc cls 350 i think it is 500 is 80k i think dont quote me but anyway thats fast enough but has the better interior n comfort

for about 50k u can get a second hand 6 series convertible fast enough again looks great bit small in back but its a convertible...

as u can c theres alot more choice in range of 50k i wouldnt never ever get an fq400 if i had 50k theres alot better cars in that range

heres my disclaimer if u ever get any car i said above (50k!) n die from having it i take no responsibility lol :p

Back