possibly going to break up my k11 super s

by the heater card I mean the resistor card that controls the fan speed, located under the glove box, how much would you want for that, the tow eye cover and the rear fog switch posted?

Heater Card.... stick ur head in the footwell, and look under ur glove box... there should be a brown ish oblong thing, with blue wires coming out... take the screws out, and push the lil clip in. Slide the card out... Magic lol :D (only know cause i did this the other day lol)

magpie said:
scottish sr

just send me a stamped addressed jiffy bag...will do the nuts FOC for you

Cheers

Email me your address if you can then mate, its in my profile.

Either that or I can send you a couple of ££ over Paypal to cover post & packing, that might be easier.

seriously though, I'll take the tow eye cover, rear fog switch and heater resistor card (if it works on all settings) , give me an idea on price, I was thinking about £10 including postage, but having said that, I'm in Blackpool on the 24th of June on my annual works outing, so I could pick them up then if that's better for you, let me know either way.

Andy_S said:
Can i have a price on the whole car shell inc rear windows and back axel. Cheers

andy are we talking about the shell as is with everything still in engine etc...or

when its been parted out i.e the parts you want and the bare shell??

cheers john

just will be a slight delay before breaking commences propper want to sort payment by insurer first just in case they want to look over the car.

(Z no problems with sending the fogs m8)

andy...you planning on making a micra trailor????

sorry mate i have managed to get sub frames already sorry but i still really need that interior light cover if i can just say how much

magpie said:
Andy...Bid me happy

still no word from insurance yet.

will post up when breaking begins
may take the hole thing in that condition!!!! what would you want for me to take it off you hands!!!! so you not left with lots of stuff!!!

if not i will be interested in the casis if it still has windows, axels and wheels!!! (hatche and doors would be good)

detox said:
may take the hole thing in that condition!!!! what would you want for me to take it off you hands!!!! so you not left with lots of stuff!!!

if not i will be interested in the casis if it still has windows, axels and wheels!!! (hatche and doors would be good)
i am doing a more interesting thing that a trailer with the car so please let me have it!!!!!!

Nex got the stuff form a scrapy real cheap for his trailer and he did not have to cut the car up they did it!!!!

what do you want!!!! for it!!! i am asuming that car chassis are the front is damaged beyond repair!! i dont need any of the interior so you can sell all that but do need the dash!!!

dont need any of the engine bits but do what the suspention!!!

so you can still sell them!!!!

runaway robot---rear ashtray
robin cooper--- seats,clocks,steering wheel
xelaxela----interior light cover,subframe
Z---fogs
gam 1984 ----2nd dibs fogs

that is all good!!!!

magpie i shall offer £100 for the car shell, suspension etc (basically to use for trailer conversion).

i have to do the mad'st convetion and it you dont let me do it to this car you will be very very unset!!! i can tell you but not the uthers yet will pm you the plans!!!!

so is anything actually left on this and z do you only need the left fog light because i need the right hand one if you interested i will buy???

mini skyline

nothing apart from the fogs has been removed from this car as yet

Z should have the fogs by now so if you need to do a deal on them he is your man.

nothing re parts is set in stone yet as no money has changed hands

detox

RH wing and leading edge of drivers door are damaged just in case it wasnt clear in the pics

as an aside is it only the super S that has the pop out rear passenger windows??

magpie said:
as an aside is it only the super S that has the pop out rear passenger windows??

Nah, my 94' LX has them on too. Still quite a popular part to buy though, as a lot of models didn't have them.

dogrosie

just make me an offer i can always say no ;-)

not currently breaking at mo just waiting for the ok from insurance company

hopefully will know before end of week

but you have first dibs on those parts

ok thanks. i havnt a clue what they are worth so il have a look into it over the next day or so (or if anyone else knows please let me know:) ). i saw a post today saying they got an air box from a scrap yard for 2quid, although obviously i would expect to pay that.

mini_skyline said:
so is anything actually left on this and z do you only need the left fog light because i need the right hand one if you interested i will buy???

mini skyline check your mail

what do you want for the chassis, doors, axles and wheels (and the wing)

i realy what this please will you tell me a price

you can still sell all the interior and the engine (and that stuff!!!)

Im only gonna offer £100 max as scrappy will sell me one with all parts for £150 but if detox is offering that kinda money then its upto you magpie m8 :)

detox said:
will give you 250 for the shell with the suspention doors and wings and bonet and lights and hatch!!!

detox

people already have dibs on the alloys/tailgate spoiler and loads of interior bits and bobs also engine and box are coming out so these cannot be included

right then, if you could remove the spoiler i could offer you £25 after the end of da month, me's skint ya know...lol

and where abouts are you?...cos sure ill come up or down to get it...im desperate remember fwn fwn fwn

lol, ok, not far then....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

shouldnt be too much trouble to come and pick it up, do you have any other bits i may like?........

any lowering sprig type stuff....erm....oooh rear bumper..... erm.

think thats it.
thank you
keep it for me untill i can pay you though, i promise i will come and collect it!!o_O

magpie said:
gam cheers for the reply

what do they usually sell for??

TIA

Hard for me to say really. I know for a fact that people have been trying to get hold of them on here before though. I'd say £10 each at a guess.....

well i did have 1st dibs lol :) never mind. :) if it falls through with detox let me know so i can sort something out.

hi andy

you did kind of hand the sale over to detox with this post

Andy_S said:
Im only gonna offer £100 max as scrappy will sell me one with all parts for £150 but if detox is offering that kinda money then its upto you magpie m8 :)

but as mentioned if the sale drops through its back with you m8 :)

so what am i getting!!! cos some people have asked for things windows and i need them!!! and suspention bolts well i will need them!!!!

i am going to have to go to the scrapy and see what they want!!!!

sorry forgot about this lol dont need the rear ash tray anymore :) got one from a scrappy... cheers anyway tho

detox

so far the way i see it you want the
shell
struts
hubs
doors
rear windows
tailgate
rear bumper
rear lights

correct me if im wrong?

Back