possibly going to break up my k11 super s

magpie

Buy & Sell Member
definatly breaking up super S

was supposed to go in for MOT tomorrow.. ..well now its irrelevant!!!

mrs had a slight incident with a stationary peugeot :wasntme:

micra.jpg

micra1.jpg

micra2.jpg

magpie said:
dependant on how the MOT goes on friday (12th)

gauging interest for parts to see if it would be worthwhile parting it out should the car fail miserably

anyone need anything?

the thing about breaking a super s is that people only want the bumpers dials and steering wheel/interior...the other parts can be found in every scrap yard so no many will be botherd about them.

so imo its not worth it

aye, i agree with you though, there is only a few hundred quids worth of stuff on it, then after that its just useless, unless someone is after body panels the same colour as your car...

hi car is located blackpool

colour is 326 arctic white

thanks to everyone showing interest as it will make my decision a little easier come the time as to what i do with the car.

if you could post up what your willing to pay for parts/car that would be very handy..TIA

will know by friday(12th) afternoon what i am going to do with it

well blackpool couldnt be better for me. me brother lives there.

Front bumper £20
Alloys £30

current milage is 84230 engine is sweet as a nut no nasty noises or rattles and starts first time every time even when we had the really cold spell.

just a shame the body is so poor mechanicals are great

if you could all put prices offered with parts wanted it would help me decide better to break or sell whole TIA

fogs will go with bumper BTW

hey i live in blackpool in bispham i am interested in the cover for the interior light and also the spoiler and subframes maybe dials dependant on which ones they are i got plain black ones wonderd if you had the green dials will pay decent prices for all the parts

magpie said:
Z

the fogs appear to be intact if you still neeed them?

I'll hapily take the fogs off you if Z gets the ones 59bhp is selling..... Looks like me and Z are competing for these things! (see 59bhp's thread in buy and sell).....

Im after 4 nuts, the 2 each side at the top of the suspension turrets under the bonnet if they are in good nick. Ones holding the struts in basically.

How much posted?

magpie said:
leccy windows..its a Super S

fogs removed and have survived unscathed

spoiler i wouldnt post but collection would be ok
If any 1 changes there mind about the fogs I'l have them

hi

this is how i have the list so far

micraisok----- alloys...bumper now no good
anthony aitken - spoiler(have seen them go for more than £15 on here)
runaway robot---rear ashtray
robin cooper--- seats,clocks,steering wheel
xelaxela----interior light cover,subframe(2nd dibs on dials and spoiler)
Z---driving lights/fogs
gam 1984 ----2nd dibs driving lights/fogs
scottish sr-----strut nuts
gemma85 -----3rd dibs on fogs

looking for sensible offers on these items

i will post smaller items by post but big,heavy or awkward stuff will have to be collected.

paypal payment preferred ,postal orders second and grudgingly cheques if no other option.

that list look about right?

Sounds good to me, say £3 posted for the 4 nuts then? They in good condition and not rounded?

Need replacements as mine got rounded when changing shocks grr

..z.. said:
no problem, were you the mystery person who put first dibs on 59's fogs??

Yes mate, got a bit confused with the new buy & sell section and didn't see 59bhp's ad again till last night! Anyway, e-mailed him last night and looks like the deal is pretty much done with him now, so I'll no longer need these fogs.

magpie said:
hi

this is how i have the list so far

micraisok----- alloys...bumper now no good
anthony aitken - spoiler(have seen them go for more than £15 on here)
runaway robot---rear ashtray
robin cooper--- seats,clocks,steering wheel
xelaxela----interior light cover,subframe(2nd dibs on dials and spoiler)
gam 1984 ----driving lights/fogs
scottish sr-----strut nuts
gemma85 -----2nd dibs on fogs

i will post smaller items by post but big,heavy or awkward stuff will have to be collected.

paypal payment preferred ,postal orders second and grudgingly cheques if no other option.

Only thing I'd change mate is that Z should have the fogs cos I think I've managed to get some off someone else & I think Z got in first. If he don't want them then I'm sure Gemma will take em off you lol

magpie said:
gemma85 -----2nd dibs on fogs

I will give you whatever you want for these as Im desperate! but not over extortionitly and do you have the light switch stick

do you still have the little plastic surround for the front towing eye, the rear fog light switch, heater card and are the tailgate and doors ok, prices ?

thanks for sortin that out with 59, i'l defo have the fogs (sorry gemma) as my left ones in pieces.. how much do you want with postage? oh and is paypal ok?

magpie said:
Z

does £25 all in inclusive of P+P sound ok for the fogs??

if so i will pm you my paypal details

:glance: god is that all i so would have given you more :p i think im just gonna admit defeat and buy the kit from nissan

sonic said:
do you still have the little plastic surround for the front towing eye, the rear fog light switch, heater card and are the tailgate and doors ok, prices ?

yep tow eye cover survived

doors arnt really that good tailgate has a few scabs here and there

rear fog switch is available

heater card???????? more specific picture maybe?

Gemma85 said:
so what about the wing mirrors?

drivers one is complete few stone chips

passenger one is complete though looks to have been scraped at some point also housing has a small say 1.5 inch crack

Back