if i were to break... Meanmicra

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
hi guys... some of you know i've recently had a few problems with me car and know is a non-starter...

i'm considering breaking as i have no cash and am bout £4500 in the red...

so considering my options really... and seen a few nice SuperS's bout...
i may break rather than scrap...

*** if i were to break what parts of my car would people be intrested in ***

-----------------------------------------------
1996 3dr Red 1.0l k11
petrol/manual 5 speed
15" TD bucaneer alloys
std interior
JDM March cupholder
impul copy Fr bumper(needs work)
Lester Sideskirts
Rr Std k11 w/Ibiza splitter
Flush tailgate w/SuperS/Saxo spoiler
Clear side repeaters
Std bonnet w/Sml Impreza vent
SuperS Rev counter dials
Mountney M Corsa D steering wheel in Red and Black
Mountney M Nissan Boss kit

cant think of anything else right now, so just ask... i'll make my mind up soon as i keep swaying back and forth on what to do...

ta for any input...

im POSITVE the cupholder will sell. infact i think runaway robot is after one

Corbs said:
How much would you be willing to part with the front cross member for? And what condition is it in?

be much easier and not much more expensive to buy it new from sel imperal

corbs, ye, even if you only need part of it, it's best to use a fresh piece, check here for info on crossmember change

if you need help fixing am sure wilsonian and myself will help as we're local enough, if not get a 1.3 and fit all your parts to that, again if not, you know I could be interested in side skirts

I'd be interested in the steering wheel and Boss kit. Depending on what it's like.

How much you after for it?

How much for the Cup Holder?

not 100% yet but probably 90% sure im gonna break... so you guys who want something just give me an offer here with contact details and i'll get back to you...

i'd love for someone to just say "heres a wad, i want the whole thing" and just have it whole... i really never thought about breaking it as i love the stupid thing...

but anywho less tears... heres the best pics i got...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2160298

**PS. the colur code is AJ4, and has recently been resprayed**

no PM functions as im not a full member...
E-mail: [email protected]

How much for the wing mirrors, if you decide to break?
Is the cup holder the one that sits on top of the dash with the little cupboard in too? If so, I'll have 1000th dibs on that too.

If its AJ4 then I could be definately interested in the sideskirts and boot, althought I would not want the spoiler.

Still interested in the steering boss and possibly the wheel now too.

Added you to MSN.

right lads sorry for late replies im just busy atm...

i think the best thing for me now is to break, ta for help offers gaz and paul...

all i need to do is figure out how much for parts...

will post up prices tonight, mainly collection as i prefer this method due to potential damage in transit... no postage of body parts, they will get damaged...

if you want something off me just post on here or email me...

no dibs please :) lol, best offer really and do prefer collection...

[email protected]
ta lads

Can I have a price for the wing mirrors, posted please? Or I can arrange for something like parcels 2 go to pick them up, if you're willing to just package them??

another odd request, but the indicator stalk and relay assembly and the passenger side rear light bulb assembly unit. :D How much for you to package those up to Scotland for me?

Car looks good m8, up 2 u in the end if you scrap it, how much for bk bumper?

benmicrasr said:
Car looks good m8, up 2 u in the end if you scrap it, how much for bk bumper?

yeh mate i'm trying my best to avoid scrapping it...

my bodywork guy says if i want to transfer parts over to another k11 he would not charge full whack which is nice of him...

but no money for another k11, if my family can sub me the cash that would be great but bit sly if i ask them...

been looking at each part, and checking condition in order to give fair price for parts, some parts are bonded on and are abit hard to take off without damage...

but i should hopefully have either another k11 or parts off the car by end of next week...

i dont want to promise anyone anything before that... you can still put offers down though...:)

i'll keep y'all updated...

maybe it would be a better idea to post up a list of things you want rid of with prices, stop the bloody vultures screaming at each other?

Back