My Super S................

Thought that it was about time that I put up a few pictures of my bargain Super S. Bought it the other week for £300 with MOT which I thought was a good price. I have always had German cars in the past, but thought that I would try Japanese for a while. Tbh I didnt think that the Micra would be as fun to drive as some of my preious cars (Mk2 Golf GTi for example), but it has really surprised me so far!

I love driving it enthusiastically - it is great round corners and peoples faces when they are overtaken by a Micra always puts a smile on my face lol

Anyway this is how it looks atm:

P4230959.jpg

P4230961.jpg

P4230977.jpg

Amazing value, as you say they're really good fun cars, mine needed a 35 mm drop in ride-height to transform both the ride and handling.

thanks for the comments much appreciated. the front bumper does appear to have been red once upon a time - the paintjob is not too clever lol definitely needs doing properly. mileage is quite high - 137k but it seems to have worn quite well...........

My car is sitting on 133.5k and still turns over first time and takes a good beating from my right foot :D

sorry I beat you to it joe lol - still gotta get the gearbox checked out as its very noisy, so might not have been such a bargain after all............will have to wait and see

Back