• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Porks bike carbs and boost project

Been having a thrash about, was taking a long video.......but didn't press record!! Doh!

Loving it, apart from the suspension, needs softer springs! There's some roadworks going on near me and a slight step between the roads, I swear I took off when I hit it.
I'm bouncing up and down into seat everywhere !

pyhebugy.jpg

Here's the current fuel ve table, that the software has made so far, should I be trying to smooth it out myself, or jus let it sort itself out

uny7u9a5.jpg

herababa.jpg

eqajuhaj.jpg

It's going to be Matt black on top, and it's ford champagne gold on the bottom.......then might do another strip in the middle somewhere

I'm following the too line sticker that used to be there.......imagine a Lin from the top of rear lights to headlight

Www.ondrives.com
Good source of toothed belts and pulleys if you ever decide to try the Charger route again. Worked out would cost about £100 for 2 pulleys and a belt, but would take 20hp load no issue :)

The charger is still going on. Jus need to make a stronger bracket, but gunna jus have some fun for now as it is :)

Well, I can only get this side finished for now...,,,,delivery of rattle cans still ain't shown up, but I'm on a tight schedule so gotta do what I cam

Back home now, ran out of time at the worshop, still no paint delivery, this is left....

sugatajy.jpg

.....here's how it's looking now, il try get some better pics later

y6a5anyz.jpg

ydupyba8.jpg

Back