• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Porks bike carbs and boost project

Welded on strengthening piece

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371131440.122218.jpg

Does anyone know the diameter off the bit off the k10 top mount bearing thing that this has to go into?

Just so I can get bloke to stick it in the lathe now without having to dismantle old shocks to measure it

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371132401.839603.jpg

Turbo still gunna be the old td04 and cbr600 carb combo, ignition s the question still, which I'm gunna go down aldon route

Jus seems simple enough, plug n play. Soldering is not my thing.....neither are computers......hence the carb route ;)

Jus seems simple enough, plug n play. Soldering is not my thing.....neither are computers......hence the carb route ;)
Couldn't agree more there my friend. Carbs all the way.
For the same price as the aldon unit there's that lumenition optronic system? Have you looked into that

3d mappable electronic ognition modules need a feed from a TPS, otherwise you need to keep the vac diaphragm etc for advance and retard
That lumenition one only needs the sensor plugged in and positive and earth. It may not even be mappable

It's not, it all bolts to the plate thats moved by the vac diaphragm, gotta change springs and weights to alter the advance curve
More I think about the worse it gets. Literally replaces the points etc....that's it. Still a standard dizzy otherwise...
Aldon it is

More I think about the worse it gets. Literally replaces the points etc....that's it. Still a standard dizzy otherwise...
Aldon it is
So you'll need a tps. If you had a weber you can get aftermarket bolt on tps. Otherwise you might have to get a bit creative, maybe remove the butterfly from the carb and bolt the throttle body with tps from another car in front?

So you'll need a tps. If you had a weber you can get aftermarket bolt on tps. Otherwise you might have to get a bit creative, maybe remove the butterfly from the carb and bolt the throttle body with tps from another car in front?
Would be easier to use manifold pressure?

Like this :)

We've found at work that the national (cheaper) clutches seem to be good but the release bearings in the kits sometimes break down and make noises. I like Borg and Beck and a lot of the time they're clutches have LUK stamped on them anyway!

I'd be able to do a national for £30 and Borg and Beck for £35 just incase you can't get it cheaper :)

Cheers mate, I'm happy with how it fits, looks like it's always been there, was worried that I'd have to make another plenum to clear the brake cylinder, but there was a few mm gap......obviously engineered it that way ;)

engine load i think andy (reflecting the torque curve at a guess) computed from the tps and maf values ?
And if I have neither of those in terms of an aldon amethyst ems? :confused:
It requires locked out dizzy and vacuum control and tps or manifold pressure

So the heater hose goes straight into matrix thing, and return from matrix gets linked it the part that you marked link?

Back