Please buy the Coldplay single...

So mad that its crazy! :upside: lol

I dont understand why people would buy it when the company that made the video let you download it for free anyway, madness.

I heard oringinally heard the crazy frog was a human race car.... KILL HIM!!!! AND THE CREATOR!!! I really cant believe how much hype and profit has been made from one 30second recording, its pathetic...

JayY said:
I heard oringinally heard the crazy frog was a human race car....
Yep: http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/insanity_test.htm - About 5 years old (Heh, same thing as Daz posted - must read all replies in future :rolleyes: )

And just fyi, Jamster have made over £10million on the ringtone ALONE! :eek:

I'm pretty sure it is! £3 a pop, that means only 3,333,333 people have to buy it (not including the people who forget to unsubscribe).

And don't forget the crazy frog isnt just in the UK. I think the list currently stands at something like, The WHOLE of Europe, Canada and the US

i read in the hmmm sun newspaper today i think that the ****ING FROG IS number one..

might not happen though.. :S

It will happen.. you just know it! All the silly 12 year old parents playing the single to there mates.. i mean havent they ever heard of kazaa?? at least it'l stay out the charts that way! lol

Back