Playstation 4 leaked image

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
HEY GUYS THIS IS THE 1ST LEAKED IMAGE OF THE NEW PLAYSTATION 4 I THINK IT LOOKS AWESOME

new-ps4-game-consoel-conceptual-des.jpg

COMMENTS WELCOME AS I THINK ITLL CONVERT MANY XBOX FANS

danny1.0l

hey danny, there is so many pictures like playstation 4 or xbox 720 and they are all fake, so there is high possibility this one is aswell.

In regards to the first post:
Although still a number of years away, a concept designer has decided to create a 3D model of a PlayStation 4. It was created by designer Tai Chiel and has a number of interesting features such as an embedded OLED screen in the transparent section to allow you to view menus, saved games and what looks to be like a game playing on one of the screen shots.

It is unclear when a PS4 will be made available as there are many years left in the PS3 and other consoles like the XBox 360, but that still doesn't stop the design from being great

I don't buy a console (or anything) based on looks, most people will stick with x-box as they are better inside, even though they can't build a decent controller.

I actually think the xbox controller is amazing as you don't have to stretch your thumbs into the Middle of it. But then again I'm bias :)

Yeah I'm with Shaun - I find the 360's controller to be alot more ergonomic, and not so stiff on the ol' fingys! We've had to replace 2 360's since they've been launched, but we're still on the same PS3. However I will choose Xbox everytime simply because it's easier to use, better games imo and I just prefer it! :)

i personally think the xbox 360 sucks, that stupid massive power supply, the over heating issues, with some idiot who thought the best place for the CPU was under the CD drive where it could get no air, the redundent HDDVD drive which toshiba pulled out on because microsoft was making them look bad, and the fact that it is microsoft, the first demo of the first xbox blue screened. i like the PS3, great media centre, cheap bluray player, looks kinda swish, great controllers, and seems to be up to the job when playing games, and from a much more reputable company.

I never said I hated the PS3, it is good, but only as a blu-ray player for me - the games justt don't interest me! ;)

I'm not getting into an argument with you about PS3, we've already been there and done that! :p
Thanks for the thanks James!

to NEX: There is only one proper console and that is the Xbox. Most of the games on PS3 are only hd ready (720p) compare to full high def on Xbox (1080p). Why? Its very hard to develop games on ps3 so they are made for xbox and then converted to ps3. so, you will never experience the full potential of ps3 hardware on most games unlike the full Xbox experience. feel sorry for you:p
to the other bit you said about xbox. over heating issues are past. that power supply is in fact converter from 240/120 volt (Europe/us). HD DVD never had future.

to NEX: There is only one proper console and that is the Xbox. Most of the games on PS3 are only hd ready (720p) compare to full high def on Xbox (1080p). Why? Its very hard to develop games on ps3 so they are made for xbox and then converted to ps3. so, you will never experience the full potential of ps3 hardware on most games unlike the full Xbox experience. feel sorry for you:p
to the other bit you said about xbox. over heating issues are past. that power supply is in fact converter from 240/120 volt (Europe/us). HD DVD never had future.

i think you will find that the ps3 runs almost all of its games in true 1080p HD whereas the 360 runs at 720p with a lot of antiailiasing and antistroping thus sythesising the "true hd" experience.

the ps3 is a better console. it lasts longer... it is more powerful, it has never had a recall!!! you can connect to a wireless network out of the box, it plays blue rays.... it is a full on home entertainment system... not just a console. the 360 is no more that a glorified doorstop that plays to the "msn" generation. if you want to "connect with friends" go down the pub or better yet... use your phone!!! if you want to play the best looking and best playing games around.... get a ps3.

oh and the ps3 and xbox games are almost identical..:laugh:

i think you will find that the ps3 runs almost all of its games in true 1080p HD whereas the 360 runs at 720p with a lot of antiailiasing and antistroping thus sythesising the "true hd" experience.

the ps3 is a better console. it lasts longer... it is more powerful, it has never had a recall!!! you can connect to a wireless network out of the box, it plays blue rays.... it is a full on home entertainment system... not just a console. the 360 is no more that a glorified doorstop that plays to the "msn" generation. if you want to "connect with friends" go down the pub or better yet... use your phone!!! if you want to play the best looking and best playing games around.... get a ps3.

oh and the ps3 and xbox games are almost identical..:laugh:

Quote : GRAPHICS - This is a sticky subject for a lot of fanboys. A very common argument in most flame wars is that the Playstation 3 simply “has better graphics”. I’m not sure where that argument came from; Sony obviously did a good job of marketing the system. However, the argument is entirely false. The Xenos GPU on the XBOX 360 is superior the RSX on the PS3. This is one thing that didn’t change in the past year.

can be found here, http://www.hardcoreware.net/playstation-3-vs-xbox-360-one-year-later/

have a fun time whatever you play!

Personally I prefer the console of 'Real Life'.

NO games console will EVER be as good as reality IMO, I prefer to go out and do things than play games.

I have had a go on the 360, some wargame, anyway I found the controller wasn't reacting to my movements quick enough and I was always getting shot. In reality I would've 1) heard the attack coming cos there wouldn't be a stupid soundtrack playing, and 2) turned my gun round quick enough to shoot my attacker.

Someone let me know when they build a system that can process information faster than my brain, and then remove the need for me to send my commands through a controller.

I'm sure you are wondering what my point is, there's no point arguing about which console has 'slightly less worse' representation of life.

Personally I prefer the console of 'Real Life'.

NO games console will EVER be as good as reality IMO, I prefer to go out and do things than play games.

I have had a go on the 360, some wargame, anyway I found the controller wasn't reacting to my movements quick enough and I was always getting shot. In reality I would've 1) heard the attack coming cos there wouldn't be a stupid soundtrack playing, and 2) turned my gun round quick enough to shoot my attacker.

Someone let me know when they build a system that can process information faster than my brain, and then remove the need for me to send my commands through a controller.

I'm sure you are wondering what my point is, there's no point arguing about which console has 'slightly less worse' representation of life.

thats all cool and stuff, life is a great game but for the love of god please tell me you don't try GTA in real life! not that i would care about people getting hurt or anything like that, but you know how much crap there would be on the TV about violent games making people violent etc.... that kinda stuff really annoys me, you know what makes kids violent? lack of parenting skills

Not GTA no, although it could be fun.... I'm usually too busy trying to get something mechanical going to sit down and game.

The only thing I prefer to reality is flight sims, I'm not allowed a pilots licence so have to do it in on a computer.

And what you said about lack of parenting, completely true, the only reason people think it's the games is because bad parenting and sticking your kid in front of a game to keep them quiet go together.

xbox 360 is a gamers consol where as the ps3 is just a posh dvd player. The online networking is rubbish and the graphics just seem glitchy. Allmost like they are to sharp for smooth movements. Tbh theres not a great deal in it but i vouch for the 360 in terms of gameplay and online networking. Traded the ps3 in ages ago for a 360 and never looked back. Only thing i liked was the built in card reader but they stopped them?? The 360 has pc data stream through the wi fi so thats even better imo.

LOL has anyone noticed how many views this thread has had since google picked up on it?!

Its also the first one when you look at google images.

Madness lol.

Seen most of these images, I bet it's someone who has nothing better to do who draws it/builds it and uploads a photo to the web to make everyone intrested. I've heard the xbox 720 is going to be a portable xbox, I think it's lies, but if it's not then nice.

Back