Any tips?

C

c14nhl

Hey guys.
This is my first post on this forum. Basically doing this for my Mum. Was wondering if anyone had any tips, or would recommend anything, for what my Mum can do to her car to improve it. She is really only bothered about looks, so anything to improve them? Also what you guys think of it at the moment? All feedback is welcome!
Thanks
Chris

[img=http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6395/dscf00013pf.th.jpg]

[img=http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8972/dscf00024vt.th.jpg]

[img=http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1638/dscf00046ic.th.jpg]

[img=http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8802/dscf00051ah.th.jpg]

THAT IS ONE NICE K12!!!

Looks lush how it is, but you COULD if you wanted, remove the badges...give it that mysterious look...lol

Get rid of the fluffy dice :-D??

Get the side repeaters smoked, lowered (not the side repeaters the ride hight) and get the front fog plastic surround either painted or smothed in or see if you can get the newer sport front bumper with front fogs.

Thank for the comments!
I really like it. All the stuff that has been done to it was all her idea, quite proud actually lol.
The car has all ready been lowered 40mm and it has 17's on. But still looks a bit like a monster truck.
I've told her about the badges, but shes having none of it! Thinks the chrome looks 'cool'.
But now someone else has had the same opinion she might do it.
Great idea about the fog light grill, never even thought of that.
She wants to get it resprayed in the summer, keeping it black, but with metal flake, but I think she should keep it just plain black, looks more classy I think.
Keep the comments coming guys!
Thanks
Chris

c14nhl said:
Thank for the comments!
The car has all ready been lowered 40mm and it has 17's on. But still looks a bit like a monster truck.

I know the feeling mines on a 35mm drop and its still to high. Welcome to the club

first off you got any pics from behind? I wanna see the exhaust.

Get the facelifted front grill with the white indicators. Same as whats on the new sport and 160SR.

if you take the front badge off it has two holes behind it like you can see in he pic,and the front indicators tinted,,im leaving mine like this cos it no frills look im after:p

ill try and find a pic of it before i tinted the indicators black because mine was white

edit:found one for yah

Attachments

• Photo-0050.jpg
    Photo-0050.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 273
  • my car standard.jpg
    my car standard.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 248
lol I would love to.
Love driving the car. 9/10 people look and laugh, but its still 10/10 people who look.
Im not insured on it anymore though, anyone know where I can get insurance for the weekend? Because I would love to come to a meet.
Think she is warming to the idea of getting rid of the chrome 'bling' lol.
She asked for that spoiler, was built up on top of the Nissan one, so she likes that.
When is the next meet then?
Anywhere on the net to look at add on's or things for the Micra?
Na I stay other side of town, the Mrs stays in Clerminston though!

nismo_k12 said:
mate you need to get your self along to the next scottish or north east meet lol

Agree totally, one at 8pm at Hamilton. See my sig for details.

Nice looking car there, nice and stealthy. I would remove the front headlight covers though.

If I can get the car insured for the couple of days I will be there!
Anyone know where I can get insurance for a couple of days?
Just like a normal meet then?
The back lights are just tinted yeh.

c14nhl said:
If I can get the car insured for the couple of days I will be there!
Anyone know where I can get insurance for a couple of days?
Just like a normal meet then?
The back lights are just tinted yeh.
Try phoning your insurance company, most companies do weekend cover, or something similar :)

OK will be checking with my Mum and I's insurance companies tonight to see if I can get it insured in time.
I've been to a few meets with my car, but not the Micra. Take it its just a gathering in a car park like the usual meets?

That car looks sweeet mate. Very impressive!

I agree with the comments made though:
bad points:
- Remove badges,
- im not too keen on the spoiler but it looks ok, a more rounded spoiler would look better
- White indicators needed
- Needs lowering abit more
- Maybe get a lower kit

That rear end looks great, remove the badges and it'll look spot on. Very lush looking car there.

Back