Pictures of my SR (not dial-up friendly!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiteSite

Ex. Club Member
A few pictures of my car now I finally managed to get hold of a cam :blush:

sr001.jpg

sr002.jpg

sr003.jpg

sr004.jpg

sr005.jpg

sr006.jpg

sr007.jpg

Future plans included de-locking, clear repeaters and putting my aggresor skirts and splitter on, but I think I'm selling it now so not bothering :p

lookin cool mate, very tidy by the looks of things. Were you trying to distort ur number plate on purpose? If so not a very good job lol :D

nice wet shine! :love:
clear side repeaters will definately complete the looks.

Big_ben said:
lookin cool mate, very tidy by the looks of things. Were you trying to distort ur number plate on purpose? If so not a very good job lol :D

Cheers mate

:D Yeah, the distorting kinda went wrong on a few pics :p

Very nice! Get side repeaters before you sell it, would set the car off me thinks. Shouldnt have any problems selling it!

danni said:
looking v nice there :) why cant i get mine that shiny lol

I cheated and used an electric buffer hehe. I think it also helps that it was extremely sunny when i took the pics.

Thanks for comments, think I'll invest in the clear repeaters :)

looks very nice mate! just like mine apart from the wheels, exhaust and disks!!

very clean car, shame u will be getting rid of it though!

i really like the look of black micras, is slowly becoming my favourite colour for micras.

Thanks for the comments :blush:

It's a very reluctant sale due to the rarity of it, but it's doing my head in!! I just keep spending money fixing things that have gone wrong since i've had it... gearbox, clutch, battery, front discs and pads, new front bumper + spray etc etc!!

I brought it pretty much as it is and I'd like a standard one so that I can start again and mod it how I'd like! I'm gonna miss the wheels though as they don't make them anymore and they look awesome on Micras :down:

you can prob pick up some orig alloys for very little and sell the car with them on, keeping the ones you like :)

I have the original SR alloys at home, but I doubt the tyres would be road legal, very little tread.

Gives me an excuse to go buy some black alloys for my next one anyways :)

hey how much did your spray cost??? and what colour was it before?

none mate... some micras came from the dealer with rear disks because they had ABS... there is very few of these around.

I love the colour would'nt mind respraying mine black. i will be getting some black alloys so to have it resprayed aswell would look great. Nice work m8!!! :wow:

very nice , which black is it ? its just that ive been looking in to it for mine painting and according to nissans colours theres two shades of black they use .
Theres a straight black and a silver spec black

I've yet to see a model blessed with rear discs and ABS. Hmm. Is it difficult to fit rear discs to a rear drum set up? - I'm pretty sure there are special Nissan brackets that one could buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back