Pics of my white Enkei's fitted.

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
I've just fitted my new white Enkei's today with 195/45/R15 tyres. They look really good I think... and make the car look much more modern. :)

What do you think?

WHEELS1.jpg

WHEELS5.jpg

WHEELS3.jpg

WHEELS2.jpg

WHEELS4.jpg

Im000376.jpg

Many thanks to Brendan (Dusk) for selling me the wheels, and to Kristian for boring them out for me. :)

-Elliot :upside:

looking pimp as fooooook elliot
when u gonna cum down and buy these springs off me. if u dont want um lemme know asap coz ill sell on here...

rim in arch and all that!

we got the black dash out for u aswell man..

cheap cheap

im home all day tomoz,.....

Thanks Titch. I will see if I can make it. :)

Kristian-Thanks mate. :) Would it rub with the springs, as I can't be arsed rolling the arches.

If they won't rub, I will have them... but if the arches need rolling, I will probably leave it. :)

I will probably have the black dash, aswell as a few other interior bits, ie: Temperature/ heater panel, window winders which aren't silver, lol, etc... :)

I will probably come down tommorow. Firstly, I've got to wait for the chap who's buying my old wheels to come down, and then I'll nip down. :)

-Elliot

nice mate,,ill get a better look tomorow,wen i come over, :)

do some tyre kikin n stuff :p

They wont rub if you let me mod your arches 'slightly' but the whole car will look and feel much better on the road...

And if im not on the drive just bang on the door..

kristian

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    132.2 KB · Views: 207
nice elliot, those wheels look sweet, realy make a difference to that car of yours :laugh:

This car is beginning to look pretty good now. The only thing I can see that looks a bit out of place is the front grill? It doesnt look level, but its come on along way.

nice wheels :love: .... your k10 looks the biz .... enkei wheels give it that sporty look

Thanks guys for the really nice comments. :)

I'm thinking of buying some lowering springs - 35mm... but will probably need to roll the arches. I shall wait and see. :)

-Elliot

Thanks for the complements chaps. :)

I don't think I will be able to make it to JAE. :( I would have LOVED to have come... but on Saturday I am fitting my new clutch at work in the morning... and when I get home I am fitting my Black Super S dashboard.

I've also bought a set of 35mm lowering springs off Kristian... so they will be going on, hopefully on Saturday while I'm doing the clutch. :D

Ed, you are right about the grill. I had the whole front end off the other day, and didn't clip the clip on that side in. :blush:

-Elliot :upside:

Thanks. :) Today, I have fitted my Super S dashboard... and re-wired all of the CD Player, immobiliser, alarm, speakers, and central locking wires up so they are nice and tidy under the new dash. :)

I also fitted my new clutch this morning... so it runs like a dream. :D

-Elliot

would u come to santa pod elliot? i'll allow u to drive down with me if u want...haha, wen u have those '35' mm springs on ur car will look sick and **** hot man,cant wait to see it:love:

Nice, would love to see a vid of it at the pod!
Did you just use a standard K10 clutch or is it something a little bit more special :p ?

Ric... I may come to the pod. When is it? :)

Kev, I used a standard 1.2 clutch. o_O It only took me under 2 hours to fit...so wouldn't take me long to fit an uprated clutch when needed. ;)

-Elliot

No problem... I will probably come down then. :) I shall see at the time.

lol, I've just woke back up again... so decided to come on here as I couldn't get back to sleep. :sleepy:

-Elliot

Wheels look good, also is that a REAL Cosworth in the b/ground, or just a 1.3 'replica'?

Thanks. :) The red car in the background is an XR3i... with the full cosworth bodykit. It's got genuine Cosworth exhaust, alloys.... and the rest is the kit with the flared arches etc... :)

-Elliot

Back