New pics of my car.

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
I've took some new pictures of my car, in more scenic positions. :) Here's a couple of the pics:

co4.jpg

co5.jpg

Co2.jpg

co1.jpg

co7.jpg

co8.jpg

co9.jpg

I nearly ripped the exhaust off today though at work, when I was putting it on a ramp. The centre section got stuck on the ramp, and nearly ripped the whole exhaust off from the manifold. :(

I think next on the list is getting the rear window tinted, and I'm still on the look out for a ST bonnet... as I think they are fantastic. :)

-Elliot

it looks lower than last time i saw it in "reall life" or is it just the camera position?

Thanks chaps. :)

Rik, it is a lot lower. It's sitting on a set of 35mm lowering springs, which are more like 50. :D

-Elliot

thought so,,i didnt say WOW its miles better now its lowerd,if it wasnt lol

so now i can..WOW its miles better now its lowerd :D

done well ther mate,would love to have had those wheels on my k11 tho

Cheers matey. :) They are very nice wheels indeed. They did have to be machined (More like grinded out with an angle grinder ;) ) in order to fit though.

-Elliot

looks stunning Elliot!

It's really coming on and taking shape now! love the first pic as well.

Kev

Thanks Kev. :) I'm still after putting my turbo lump in it... but since I've bought the Celica, am wondering if I should. It's costing me money on my Skyline, and money to fit a new engine to the celica... so I don't think for the time being funds would allow for the engine to be fitted to my K10. :(

Plus aswell, I would have to buy yet another car to use while I would be fitting my engine.

-Elliot

looking the ring ding elliot baby.. i told u a set of springs make a huge diff... when u gonna let me sort out them tints.. and do your rear window...xxx

anyone else notice the PRIVATE REG???

yeah looks superb Elliot, one of the best on here. But please, put a new digital camera on your christmas list!

Jim said:
yeah looks superb Elliot, one of the best on here. But please, put a new digital camera on your christmas list!

yes agreed!!!!

Kev

Ive made the first image look better (IMO) looks nice elliot. But have to admit I dont like the stuck on foglamp.

Attachments

• co1.jpg
    co1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 244
Thanks for the complements people. :)

goldstar, I'm unsure about the meet to be honest. I will see in a couple of days time. :)

Kristian, hopefully sometime soon you can do my rear window. It's not really too high on my list of priorities at the moment... but I'll let you know real soon. :)

Speedle, I think it's metallic. You can see all of the silver bits when it's sunny. The wheels are Enkei's, 15 inch... with 195/45/15's on them.

Cheers Ed. :) I think I prefer a stuck on foglamp. My last one got snapped off when I hit my head on it under a ramp at work. :D

-Elliot

elliot do the 15 rub on the super s arches? if you have cut them can you post me a pic to where where you cut them to stop them rubbing? i dont want to hack them to pieces if i can avoid it :D gonna take an angle grinder to the lip tho mwahhhhhhh on the metal bit that is not the super s plastic arches

thank you please

Matt, the tyres don't rub on the Super S arches, but they do rub a tiny bit on the arch of the car on the nearside.

-Elliot

elliot,,jus noticed on the calendar,your birthday is nearly here :D but why does it say your 2005 years of age??? :D :D

Back