Pics of my K10 Lowered.

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Recently, me and Kristian fitted some 35mm lowering springs to my K10... and I have to say it makes it look a whole lot better. :)

Anyway here's a couple of pics: :)

LOW3.jpg

LOW2.jpg

LOW1.jpg

LOW4.jpg

Believe it or not, the car is dirty in those pictures... and the wheels are too. :blush:

-Elliot

Elliot,

Looks good man!

What was the original car? Mines is a K10 1.0 Super (met black) '92.

I am getting so sick of my sy suspension (pitch and roll is terrible and the shocks are relatively new aswell), i've no mods and i'm not really a mod'der, but how is the ride with your new suspension and what was the approximate bill and specification.....

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks for your kind comment. :)

My car was originally a 1.0 colette. :blush: It's now running on a 1.2 with webber carb, K & N induction kit... and backbox for a bit of light tuning untill a little bit later in the year. :upside:

The springs were £35 off one of my mates (Kristian on the forum). We fitted them on his drive... and didn't take long to do. The car handles a hundred times better now... and there is no body roll. :)

-Elliot

NIce job!

Can i confirm....standard dampers with shorter springs?

Have you painted your bumpers? they look shiney...mine are the standard matt plastic (scuffed...lol)

Rich,

Looks wicked Elliot! Any rubbing on the rears? I had to have the lip cut off it rubbed so much!

Hi chaps,

Rich, yes they are standard shockers with the lowering springs. :)
The bumpers came allready painted. The rear bumper, like the full kit is off a Super S... and as such is much more bulkier than a standard bumper.

The front bumper is a bumper made by a company called Foah in Belgium. :)

Thanks Arnold. :) There was no initial rubbing at the back... untill the N/S rear shocker decided to throw it's hand in. It is now rubbing ever so slightly on the NSR... but I'm going to buy a set of new rear shockers from work.

-Elliot

lookin sweet and coming aong nicely, still say go totally black, silver bits look silly in my opinion

hmmmm? an interesting thought..

but it may loose the "collette" look if it goes all black....

,....but then again mine is all black so who's to say??...hehe

Oh,

There's a bloke I know with a VW golf (can I say that in here?) that is black top and silver/grey skirt ...both colours are metallic / perlescent and it looks REALLY f****** GOOD.....aswell

Thanks Ben. :)

I am still going to go all black, once I free up a bit more cash... lol, the joy of owning 3 cars. :sleepy:

That should be happening in the next couple on months anyway... before the turbo project gets underway. :)

-Elliot

elliot, lookin so much better man, cant wait to see it in the flesh, i still think that going all black is not the way! i like that trim along the side in a different colour

yeah i prefer it silver too. goes well with the wheels! Seen enough all black cars, they're boring - but that looks awesome as i've already said.

Thanks chaps. :)

I suppose I can see what you mean about the silver going well with the wheels. With the car being lower too... the silver doesn't look too bad now.

-Elliot

Nice, im thinking about doing that to mine, but i dont know, how much does it cost?
You have a really nice car elliot...

Back