Peugeot 107

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
Just saw an advert for this car, looked pretty nice. Had a look on the website, the car looks like it would be well fun to modify aswell..68 BHP!

http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/

whats everyone else think on it?

Peugeot-107-3.jpg

peugeot_107-2.jpg

Peugeot-107-1.jpg

looks very nice in black, taillights looks ridicliously big though, could look nice clear..

yeah, really ugly!

i don't think they should have called it the 107 either, as it looks nothing like the 106 and therefore isn't really seen as a replacement..

wonder if they'll do a GTI or rallye version :D

its from the joint-venture platform with citroen and toyota. The Citroen version is the C1 and the Toyota is the Aygo (as seen playng football on top gear :) ) I saw the aygo at bluewater the other week and they look really really good in the gunmetal-esk colour they were showing, had a rev counter as well (must be an option as on top gear they said they come without one.)

If I was to get one it'd be the toyota, though havn't seen much of the citroen one.

JayY said:
Rough. Why do a new small cars come in that type of shape?

because cars have to do cirtain things in accidents.... it is to minumise damage to petistrians if there is an accident.

Ian

its not that bad really ,,its only cos its new yul get used to it

people dont like change

RE: RE: Peugeot 107

Ian said:
JayY said:
Rough. Why do a new small cars come in that type of shape?

because cars have to do cirtain things in accidents.... it is to minumise damage to petistrians if there is an accident.

Ian

makes sense.

still i'd prefer the aygo, think its something to do with it not being french. although they probably all have the same engine anyway

:)

went car shopping on sat to look for my new car (no more micra!! ) and i saw this, it was strange actually as it doesnt look like there is back doors really as they go to the end of the car... im not going to get one but i was impressed by them i think.

RIK said:
its not that bad really ,,its only cos its new yul get used to it

people dont like change

that is very true..

how many people have actually seen the advert? looked really really nice in the advert, hence why i had a look at the website, i still think it is a fairly nice car..

106's are def better though! :p

I was eating my dinner when the advert came on, I threw my food across the room and ran to my bathroom in 4.5 seconds flat...

Its UGLY!

Ok heres something for all the photoshop experts out there, take the second pic, but a mad jap kit on it and smooth off the doorhandles, and big rims too... GO!!

MicraK10 said:
I havent done much to it, but it looks a little sporty now...

Original:
peugeot_107-2.jpg

Mine:
place9td.jpg

Maybe a bit too Low...

Its got a huge happy face on it now!

Arnold said:
Its got a huge happy face on it now!

i was thinkin that aswell, i think the car would look very nice with a nice body kit and some other things, in a few months i shall have a look for some pics to see if anyone has started to modify theirs yet.

lol @ MicraK10 :)

Glenn I just saw the advert or should i say "a" advert for the pug 107??.
You talking about the yellow 107 with a man chasing it or woteva he's trying to achieve through loads of skyscrapers???

cos in that one, you saw more of that man who could have at least combed his hair, trying to chase it, than you did of the actual car.

seeing it on the ad quickly at a glance, to be honest just looked like a re-badged yaris. bit boring sorry.

Back