Micra Colette?

S

starletgt

Hello,

When going through autotrader i found this, sadly sold now the advert reads..

media

1987 NISSAN MICRA 1.0 Colette 3dr Hatchback,
unmarked white, 55k full service history and mot aswell as all old mots,superchipped to 210 BHP, turbo fitted recently, real fast car 1 owner from new, full bodykit, rear boot spoiler, alloy wheels, front fogs, great looks, car stereo, goodmans speakers, power steering, low tax and insurance also very economical, A1 condition inside and out, Any trial welcome, quick sale at ONLY. £995.

Anyone shed any light on this "Micra Colette" for sale, bodykitted with what looked like a standard kit and apparntly superchipped to 210bhp and had a new turbo?

This was for sale at under a grand, unfortunatly its sold but i wasnt aware any of the micras uk based had such power if im right in thinking there was one with a supercharger and turbocharger?

Anyone shed any light on these cars

Cheers :wasntme:

Rob

lmao you gotta laugh at that one :D

My fingers slipped across the keyboard and instead of typing "1.0" i typed "turbo" :laugh:

James said:
lmao you gotta laugh at that one :D

My fingers slipped across the keyboard and instead of typing "1.0" i typed "turbo" :laugh:

not only that, he sneezed and typed "superchipped to 210bhp"! what an absolute numpty.

also it doesnt have foglights, and no pre facelift had powersteering only imports and very very very lucky facelifts ive seen one! lol

talk about false avertising.... £995? £9.95 more like!

ide look in k10 section for Ed's ST micra the supercharged turbo one you want to find more about,,search it and any questions fire at Ed :D

How the hell could his finger slip for the superchipped to 210 BHP, turbo bit,And the 210bhp should have been ££££££ lol

nissan colette

reading your post, I have just put my nissan micra colette up for sale, it has no mods, but there bloody good cars! see the buy and sell forums if you interested.

Back