K11 Performance parts

I have decided to break my K11 which I've built from standard over the last 10 months because the sills have started to rust through and I feel it's time for a change. All prices below don't include postage but it can be arranged.

Turbo kit, consisting of a frank speed manifold & custom downpipe (bought from hoodreaper), a T25 turbo (needs a rebuild) and some ga16 injectors £225
716c76b8.jpg

Spax fixed rate dampers £125

Whiteline camber bolts £15

Ford RS2000 Recaro bucket seats on modified K11 seat rails £175
d354fa65.jpg

5" VDO rev counter with Shift light £60
39a8f20f.jpg

Momo steering wheel & Micra boss £65

HEL braided brake lines £45

Mintex 1144 pads (used for roughly 4k miles) £25

Brand new front crossmember £20

I'll post pics of the other bits ASAP. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

OP
OP
B
They certainly are! Incredibly comfortable, I've driven for hours on end with them. Really supportive too, but most importantly of all... They're recaros! Lol

OP
OP
B
I've not a blog but I've done a fair bit with the car. Going to look at an old Saab 9000 turbo on Tuesday :D here are some pics of the car...
ef1b8b8d.jpg

56db37da.jpg

8383d1a6.jpg

OP
OP
B
They're already sold mate. 13 x 9" :D they're going on an MX-5 next. Yeah I used a roller, really easy arches to flare! They're a good 2" wider than standard, not the neatest job but I was going for a bit of a ghetto look :p

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
I want the manifold but I have spent too much this month! If you still have it on the 20th june (which i doubt) ill have it :)

iya mate, what's the diameter of the steering wheel? also car looks frikkin amazin man !!!! Those wheels will fit perfect on an mx-5 ive seen alloys that are 10" wide and still sit perfectly in the arches!

OP
OP
B
Thanks man! Those steelies are a very aggressive offset though so the MX-5 will still need a fair bit of arch work. The steering wheel is 350mm diameter too.

ok mate thanks, if you get offers just take it as moneys very tight at the moment and i wouldnt want to let you down,but if i do have the money ill definately get back to you. Cheers

OP
OP
B
I'll post pics up on Monday all being well :) as far as I know they're fine. The car drives very well so I'm sure they don't leak but I'll inform you on Monday too.

I'd rather sell the turbo kit as a whole for now. The price wouldn't be much lower though given that the turbo needs a rebuild.

im intrested in the janspeed manifold, wer about you situated? been looking for a very long time for a manifold and youv got one which i want sooooo badly

Very interested in the lowering springs!! Are you sure theure 60mm as ive not seen any like this before!

If so would you do 120 posted ? (please please please please!)

:)

Barker said:
Very interested in the lowering springs!! Are you sure theure 60mm as ive not seen any like this before!

If so would you do 120 posted ? (please please please please!)

:)

Really?! I'm running 80mm springs on the rear

FarrellK11

Ex. Club Member
what sort of condition is the steering wheel in? might be interested, already have a momo wheel but no boss yet and i quite like steering wheels x)

FarrellK11

Ex. Club Member
ahh that would be brilliant! does it self cancel the indicators? i dont know much about them but that seems like a commonly asked question... and im not sure how i would pay you but we can sort that out :)

OP
OP
B
The boss cancelled the right indicator but not left on my car. That was because I broke a plastic part on the stalk though. The other thing is, the connection for the horn button has come off the boss. I just rewired a funny horn but I'm sure you could solder it back up.