Nissan Micra K11 performance parts, bargains! Sadly they have to go...

cuprotas

Buy & Sell Member
Hi,

Because of abandoned project, I have some Nissan Micra K11 high performance parts for sale. Hurry guys, grab these bargins!

First of all, Nissan Micra professionally built rally engine for sale. Some specs: ACCRALITE forged pistons, ACCRALITE new piston rings, TOMEI performance cams, CGA3 crankshaft (balanced), 1.6 injectors, head professionally gas flowed, 11.0:1 Compression, almost every bit new inside. Specs, invoices provided. Price 850 GBP.

Secondary, Nissan Micra K11 original wide wheel arches, imported from japan, already painted in black, some scratches are seen, but nothing major. Never fitted. Price 150 GBP S O L D

Then we have 4-2-1 Janspeed exhaust manifold. Price 80 GBP. S O L D

Air induction kit with sports air filter. 20 GBP.

2.0 Sunny GTI front vented discs with calipers (painted gold) and new brake pads. Direct fitting on Micra. 50 GBP S O L D

Also have LHD (left hand drive) prepared Nissan Micra K11 shell with fitted rollcage. Shell was sand blasted, arches cut and welded, no sunroof, everything painted in black colour. 900 GBP. All registration documents provided.

Contact [email protected] for more details
Sorry to see this go, but family situation forces sale
:k12red: :greenfl: :k10:

Attachments

• Atvaizd0005m.jpg
    Atvaizd0005m.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 3,149
  • MRX27267.jpg
    MRX27267.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,058
  • P1030020mj.jpg
    P1030020mj.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 1,245
  • P1060399.jpg
    P1060399.jpg
    649.6 KB · Views: 1,408
yes, I can arrange shipping to any EU country. It will be from Lithuania, I will try to find the best shipping cost to any of the EU countries. Speaking about UK, I have my own courrier, who can deliver to London district with minimum costs (cheaper than Percelforce, etc.)
Payment via Paypal to provided address

bit of Janspeed manifold extention and air intake

Postage to any EU country available, no probs

Attachments

• Air1.jpg
    Air1.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 625
  • Janspeed2.jpg
    Janspeed2.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 958
Hi Cupro
I'm very interested in the air intake and would like to take an option on it, do you have any links about the installation? 25£ to France would be ok?

Thanks

Seb

Shipping of the engine and roll cage to London district wouldn't be a problem, as I have a courrier who is going to UK every two weeks.
Anyone interrested in engine? Many expensive parts included, building of this engine cost me 1k+ GBP...

Back