Panhard Rod ===========================

Hi wil930, sorry to be a pain mate, could you send me the link to it... :grinning: also how much would it cost to make up one?

Cheers

J

Hi peposhi, frank did say couple weeks, also a mate gave me a call today wanting a panhard rod so which ever comes first i take plus franks bushes for me mate lol..

Frank, you have PM again!! :laugh:

J

Cheers will930 for the direct link, looks awesome mate!!!! love it.......

and also @ peposhi, cheers mate ill hopefully get it done a.s.a.p.

cheers

j

I think I got a bit confused on will's blog where sparks were flying. My bad.

My 35/40 springs came through this morning, and feel I should really get an adj panhard rod. Is it as simle as jacking the car up, taking the old one off and fitting the adjuastable one, then tighten it up? Have had a little look around and thats what I have gathered.

I think I got a bit confused on will's blog where sparks were flying. My bad.

My 35/40 springs came through this morning, and feel I should really get an adj panhard rod. Is it as simle as jacking the car up, taking the old one off and fitting the adjuastable one, then tighten it up? Have had a little look around and thats what I have gathered.

Oh i see:D the sparks were me grinding the old bush off.
Well, the only hard bit is if the right hand bush is fixed itself on. you have to cut it down the side and bash/lever it off. Other than that its pretty easy.

I see - so if I was to buy one of franks brushes I wouldnt need an adj rod as they would change the length?

But if I did buy an adj rod, I wouldnt need these brushes?

Forgot to say, thanks for the help :grinning:

If you buy franks bushes you wont need an adjustable rod franks bushes are plug and play and retain the original k11 rod, if you buy an adjustable rod it will come with bushes as said and then you will need to adjust the rod for the aquired length needed . these are 2 options to choose from.

J

Back