Original power

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Are you certain of that?

62kw at the wheels sounds very optimistic. Mabye the dyno was giving an approximation of flywheel kw?

62 is a bit more than the factory 55kw but I wouldn't be suprised if nissan was a little conservative with how much power the cg13 makes.

CMF_jamm'n

» CMF Member
what does...'had "about" 62kw' mean?

Attachments

• 14731.jpg
    14731.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 15

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
i have known of another micra to get that much at the wheels also with K&N and back section exhaust only. so could be within the margins of what a rolling road would calculate.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Its not that we don't believe you.

The way Dyno's display and calculate power differs very slightly between every dyno and especially around the world.

It would be helpful if you could find out what power reading is recorded on that print out.

Whether it is power at the wheels or a calculated flywheel figure.

Also - does your engine number match up with the number on your build/compliance plate? If you havent owned your car since it was brand new, it is possible it is sporting a non-standard motor.

Cheers

CMF_swiss n/a

» CMF Member
well in the service booklet stands nothing, that they swaped the engine! but i didnt looked on my own, if the number is the same! most of my mates had the power they should have to! my car was the only 1 who has that difference...

but im gonna check that out..

greetz from the sunny switzerland... =) (yiippiiieee, the summer is coming...)

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
ambient air temp is different to air intake temp, lol.

it would be an @ flywheel figure. seems there is always a huff about figures on here, i think its safe to assume all/most euro dynos are giving out flywheel figures whereas all/most ausralian dynos give out power at the wheels. if you allow 15-20% for transmission loss it works out that you have abit more power than factory. Just not possible for the little cg to be putting out such powah without bigger intake/extractors/morefuel/light flywheel

interesting that your peak torque is very early compared too stock at 4000rpm, wonder is that due to the catback exhaust.

Alex

Back