open mouth grille, rear quarter speaker pods, speakers

richie

Ex. Club Member
K11 open mouth grille in white, needs respray, just filled little hole at bottom, come with mesh attached, you can tape it off when respraying or i could respray for little extra. £offers

Vibe qb69s, 1 has slight tear (i havent glued or taped it), still work fine, with FLI 2 channel 400watt amp and wires (missing 1 screw holding on silver cover), JOB LOT, 1 white grille and one grey. currently in my rear seat and parcel shelf. (these may go on ebay too)£offers

Rear quarter speaker pods, house 6x9s, diy fibreglass, i may add a couple more layers to strengthen, need recovering, add £15 if you want speakers to (SONY, used but still work fine) £offersnow sold

also super s bumper lights

Mx3 spats that fit micra, have trimmed and held them up against mine.

also i can get hold of 2 sets of front and rear lights for tinting etc, how much would people pay for front 'tinted' lights??

Attachments

• gril.JPG
    gril.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 319
  • speak.JPG
    speak.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 275
  • 09j.JPG
    09j.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 304
  • lights.JPG
    lights.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 243
  • pods.JPG
    pods.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 271
  • spats.JPG
    spats.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 236
i also still have sr/super s rear bumper in dark red, needs painting though, £10 collected, no posting

4x sr/super s mudguards, dark red, £10 collected only

I am hopefully going to the midland meet on the 24th may if anyone wants bits who is going there.

wanna sell front splitter?

might do, its cut and bolts onto standard bumper bolts, and than i added some self tappers to hold it on to, how much?, collection only preferred

no postage really, collection only, i am located between northampton and leicestershire

Actually i will post if the price is right, just ignore me!!

no offer will be laughed at either so make any sensible offers or pm me.

Im trying to think what is a suitable price for the rear pods. I shoul dbe able to pick them up also. Could you tell me your location?

lalso, do the pods come with the blue carpeting? lol

Im trying to think what is a suitable price for the rear pods. I shoul dbe able to pick them up also. Could you tell me your location?

lalso, do the pods come with the blue carpeting? lol

hi bud, the carpet can come with it but to be honest it only just covers it so it would be better re-covered. am hoping to add a couple more layers of fibreglass for strength too. are you wanting the speakers too??

I also have some spare inner panels which i can mod for any size speakers if people want??

grille provisionally sold

okay. How many watts are the speakers? and do you have pictures of the pods off the car? becuase im not sure how its suposed to go. I have an SR where the pods have compartments, if that matter:S

i'll give you £30 posted for the grill mate if you can post before the end of the week. get back to me.

also i can get hold of 2 sets of front and rear lights for tinting etc, how much would people pay for a pair of completed front 'tinted' lights??

more stuff

bumper lights super s/sr

mx3 spats

pics of rear speaker pods

Attachments

• lights2.JPG
    lights2.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 207
  • pods1.JPG
    pods1.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 219
  • spats2.JPG
    spats2.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 235
bump

mx3 spats £12 plus postage

bumper lights £15 plus postage

laguna splitter £10 collection only

Super s/SR rear bumper £15 collected

mudguards £15 posted

dunno yet, not sure whether i want smoothed boot, march boot or summit else, i also have a spare boot laying around to practice on.

cool, ill save payment for this week then and try and make it over 1 night after work, unless you fancied saving them for a couple of weeks and i could collect them on my drive down to plymouth?

cool, ill save payment for this week then and try and make it over 1 night after work, unless you fancied saving them for a couple of weeks and i could collect them on my drive down to plymouth?

whatevers easiest for you mate, i can store them as i have a access to a garage so whenever you wanna collect is fine. Rich

Back