CLEAR OUT, grilles, speakers, amp, splitter, lights, stereo

richie

Ex. Club Member
Right, another for sale thread.........CLEAROUT

2x open mouth grilles, one with mesh, one without. offers 1 sold

1 set of tinted front lights, offers sold but another set for sale soon

1 set potentially tinted rears, offers

laguna splitter, open mouthed with mesh, only fits STANDARD front bumper £10 collected

FLI 2 channel 400watt amp £30 collected

vibe qb69s, rectangle speakers, 1 grey grille one white, one has slight tear but doesnt affect its sound £30 collected

JBL 16cm components/tweeters/crossovers £20 collected, may post, blue trimmed doorcards also available, see blog

sony 6x9s, £15

amp wiring £5

FLI SWAT 5 mp3,USB cd player, £40

also have dark red boot laying around, £10 collected

mx3 spats, can be modded to fit micra, £10 collected, can post

can members who have 'bought' other items of me either collect or tell me they dont want them?

pap29 if u wanna wait a bit and let me buy em ill give him my old ones to paint up?

if not richie ill pay £30 collect and give ya ma standard to paint up.

front lights sold to wgc daz, but there will be another set for sale in a week.

can members who have 'bought' other items of me either collect or tell me they dont want them?

Have you still got the laguna splitter ? . If so would it be possible to post it to skegness ?

If you can do this how much extra ?

cheers Brent.

right, i have 4 people interested in 2 grilles, do i sell to who pays first? make 2 more grilles? sell to who offered first? sell to the best offer? hmmmmmmmmmmm. might go scrappy today and pick up more grilles.

CAN MEMBERS STATE IF THEY WANT GRILLE WITH OR WITHOUT MESH AND PRIMERED OR NOT WHEN MAKING AN OFFER, MUCH APPRECIATED

I'm interested in an open mouth grill, how much posted to Basingstoke?

Just had a piece of scaffolding fall off a lorry and go through mine :eek:

Going to need a bonnet too, anyone got a turquoise pre-facelift bonnet by any chance?

Back