Selling my micra

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Selling my Micra

Older Pics can be found here
( http://www.bttos.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=35&mode=&order=0&thold=0 )
but will update with some new ones asap (or if interested i shall be on town hall tomorrow night around 8:30pm)

1.3 Engine Conversion Running 100bhp
4-2-1 Janspeed Manifold
Pipercross Induction Kit with Oil Breather
1.6 Throttle Body
1.6 ECU
FSE Power Boost Valve
Candy Apple Red Full Respray
Smoothed Boot
Bad Boy Bonnet
Front and Rear Splitters
Delta Side Skirts Made for the Micra
70mm Lowered
15" Alloys 195/45/15
M6 Mirrors with Sidelights and Indicators on
De-Locked except Drivers Door
Open Mouth Grille
Rear LED Lights (Imported from Taiwan (Very Very Rare In UK)
Pioneer 6800 MP3 Headunit with AUX Input
Playstation 2 Silver Slimline
Vibe 6.5" Component speakers in Door panels and rear quarter panels
Vibe 12" CBR Active Subwoofer
2 x JBL 400w 2 Channel Amps Under False Floor
One off Custom Fiberglassed Dashboard Screen Mount on Passenger side with 7" Centurion LCD Screen
2 x Headrest 7" LCD Screens
All 3 LCD Screens are hooked upto Playstation 2
Falcon Predator Evo4+ Pager inc Remote Start
Central Locking Conversion
Boot Popper
Electric Windows Conversion
Steering Wheel Hub Kit
Red/Black Chrome Steering Wheel
Reziztance Red Handbrake, Gear Gaiter and Gear Knob

Spent £5k on it since Jan 2005

Anything ive missed i will add at a later date

£2500 ONO

The car has yet to have a Full Respray before being Sold so will look like new! Be unique with this ive had tons of fun in this go-cart

Have all those "issues" you've asked about been dealt with yet?

Yes fella i just spent £600 on a full alarm with central locking and electric windows sorted and sound system.

The reverse light also works and so does the rev counter. I have receipt still for the £600 just spent on the car and its yet to have a respray.

Sorry for the townhall post i copied this from bttos.

Rochdale Town Hall i will be at but nobody from here will be there i think so its irrelivant

Cheers

MSN name £2000 is the absolute min i would sell for.

the most upto date picture of my car is below.

Will get a photoshoot of it done after its been sprayed.

The second Pic (diagonal front) is when i got the car from bodyshop before they cleaned it for a picture in the sunlight. Please note there is a polo splitter to go on the front bumper yet.

Attachments

• 100_2825.JPG
    100_2825.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 292
  • 100_2813.JPG
    100_2813.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 305
Then i guess it will have no service history :(
...with it being a a cat c write off as well I dunno if its worth me buying it, ill have to convince my dad - hes would be lending me the 2500 :/

Let us know about the milage etc andy asap...!

the engine was sourced from Kristian, a very capable member on the MSC... you can probably ask him him about the service history...

The milege is on the clock from Kristians Micra where the 1.3 Engine came from. It is around that milege due to me not having the clocks changed for a week or so. Also i noticed my MOT date was wrong. its 2007 NOT 2006 as posted. My Mistake.
I am also now open to Offers.

Sorry i aint breaking any parts im afraid, id rather just sell as it is.

Forgot to meantion i have a invoice for the spray job inc all bodywork repair from the cat c write off totalling around the £1300 mark which this work was done April 2006. Ive had more work done to it involving badboy bonnet and sideskirts fitted and respray again costing around the £500 mark. I have receipts for the Alarm fitting and Sound System fitting etc.

Total spent since april 06 has been over £2500 alone.

V5 etc is here also.

To ad, that the 'write off' was a purely cosmetic Crease. NON structural.

It wasn't classed as a write off but an uneconomical repair..

If the engine is well serviced you would see another 80k easy..

Remember that this car has a lot of performance upgrades..!

Yes thats why i want to buy it, so that i wont need to modify it afterwards, it looks really nice already!!

You diddnt answer the question though, has the engine been serviced and maintained well? Did you use it as a regular car? I have to give these answers to my dad.

The engine is the one that was in my yellow wide arch micra that has lots of images in my BLOG in K11 General chat. The engine served me well and is very quick!..It was regularly serviced.. The only reason I sold it was because I stripped the car. The only reason I stripped the car was because I didn't have enough garage room for two micras and the bodywork wasn't 100%... Engine was fine though.. I sold it to ANDYS and also fitted it for him, He serviced it and fitted a gorgious 'red flake' powder coated cam cover..

Its having a respray again due to me getting side skirts and bonnet and both sides resprayed the respray went a bit wrong with the shade of Candy Apple Red. Because there are so many different shades of the colour when the bodyshop tried to get it to match it was not matching. This is Very noticable which is why the bodyshop are re-doing the car re-spray again because i have paid for the work to be done. Also as a gesture of their mistake they are putting red metal flake in the paint also when it gets resprayed so i will get pictures of that too but it will be very very shiny!

The rocker cover (Engine Cover) is also sprayed in red with metal flake on it.

Like i said i shall update with pics when the respray is done and the audio shop have finished my rear panels for speakers (which again will be unique) and covered in Red Leather Material. This is a very nice show car so to speak on the show bit and gets a lot of attention anywhere you go.

As kristian said the rear quarter was pushed in so insurance paid me out for the car minus scrap value. It was just too much to repair for the value of the car, it has not had to have a VIC check etc and this accident was august last year and passed MOT with it as it was in the damaged state.

Yes thats why i want to buy it, so that i wont need to modify it afterwards, it looks really nice already!!

You diddnt answer the question though, has the engine been serviced and maintained well? Did you use it as a regular car? I have to give these answers to my dad.

To vouch for this i use my micra everyday for work purposes and it has NEVER failed to start up first time ever. Nissans do excellent engines and as kristian said you will see a fair few thousand miles.

Mileage update.... 122,486 on the Clock. This will be going up every day as i still use it.

If someone wants the car and offers me the money im after then i shall get the car ready asap for them. I wont let my micra go without being complete.

what an imaginative thread title....

cant mods change it to something more appropriate.??

shame your selling...

Good luck in selling but bare in mind K11stew has tried selling his several times and we all know how much effort has gone into his

My dad says its worth £1500 - would you take that?

I have been offered £2000 over the phone when someone saw me driving in my area. I will get pics uploaded of the car interior when it is complete. I took a few pics of it when i washed it but the pics dont show it with the front splitter on.

More Pics

Attachments

• 100_2920.jpg
    100_2920.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 206
  • 100_2919.jpg
    100_2919.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 198
  • 100_2918.jpg
    100_2918.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 100_2917.jpg
    100_2917.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 183
  • 100_2916.jpg
    100_2916.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 212
more pics

Attachments

• 100_2921.jpg
    100_2921.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 203
  • 100_2924.jpg
    100_2924.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 201
  • 100_2920.jpg
    100_2920.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 194
  • 100_2922.jpg
    100_2922.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 100_2923.jpg
    100_2923.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 211
Yes fella i just spent £600 on a full alarm with central locking and electric windows sorted and sound system.

The reverse light also works and so does the rev counter. I have receipt still for the £600 just spent on the car and its yet to have a respray.

Sorry for the townhall post i copied this from bttos.

Rochdale Town Hall i will be at but nobody from here will be there i think so its irrelivant

Cheers

MSN name £2000 is the absolute min i would sell for.

he has allready said that they have

No Longer for Sale, Decided to keep the car for at least another year. Its just too much fun to sell at the moment + a few more plans have been thought of ;)

No Longer for Sale, Decided to keep the car for at least another year. Its just too much fun to sell at the moment + a few more plans have been thought of ;)

ive been threatening to sell mine for few months now

too much of a roundabout monster to get rid of just yet.

geeeeeeesh after only 5 hrs or so its already got 4 bids and at £510 :eek: hehe.

Reserve IS set at £1500 but i suppose if i get £1300 i will prob sell it. All going on deposit of new car.

Back