Oops had a little run in with a fiesta

My first accident. let me set the seen. i was driving home from a really good day out, i was 2minutes away from getting home and as i was just coming off a mini roundabout and about 4 cars distance after the the mini roundabout theres a zebra crossing then a left hand turn, so i was just coming off the mini roundabout and a woman came running out of the turning and straight over the zebra crossing and there was a van first he broke sharp causing the car behind him to brake sharp then there's me i put my foot on the brakes the front wheels lock up and i go straight into the back of the fiesta.

But luckly the woman i fit i new her so its all going through private so no claim on insurance.

i nearly cried lol.

here's the damage

BrowsePhotos.jsp

Grant

Sorry about the crash... lucky it was someone u knew lol :laugh:

Lots and lots of micras on here crashing... gd 2 hear everyone is ok :)

yer thanks mate. i think i mite treat myself to some alloys because then i have more rubber on the road and next time (hope there aint one) but next time ill be able to stop.

Grant

lol yea, ive come close 2 crashing before....

Snow & Ice = Bad things :laugh: wasnt even going fast either, just one of those things

Glad to hear ur OK. Sorry bout the Micra though. I nearly had the same problem last wednesday. It was a fiesta in front as well :). I needed to get the Karcher out for a while now to get rid of the brake dust building up.But I left it. And the brakes was getting really bad.

So here we were coming up to roundabout doing bout 40Mph, she stopped and I pressed the brakes, and **** I didnt have a lot of stoping power, so I pressed harder and the wheels locked up. I made her worry, saw her looking angry at me in the rear mirror. But I stopped (just)luckily. The stink of the rubber was awful -cough-.

Have got the karcher out since. Now I have bakes :)

Sky

runaway-robot said:
Lots and lots of micras on here crashing... gd 2 hear everyone is ok :)

I was thinking that, must be about 5-6 accidents since 1st jan...

Must be an unlucky year for Micra's...

bumper just needs a bit of bodyfiller or summot to bridge it and sanding down then spraying. The bonnet.. cant u just push it back out???

not a good week for us micra drivers, i crashed mine, Titch's car is probably a writeoff, youve had a minor knock and somone reveresed into Robbos car....not full of luck are we

Blimey, someone must have put a jinx on Micras this month! Glad to see your ok tho mate. Looks pretty easy to repair luckily.

gam1984 said:
Blimey, someone must have put a jinx on Micras this month! .

y'all just cant drive :p

seriously guys, roads are wet and icy around this time of year, so drive UBER carefully!

good luck with everything though!

yer thanks everyone. the bonnet has kinked tho so it will never look the same so i am going to get a new bonnet. i am going to try and sort the bumper out some way or another. im going to treat myself to a set of alloys with some nice big tryes and take a look at the brakes.

Grant

Back