One thing after another....

After my speeding fine and points on sunday, last nite somone decided to take a baseball bat to my car, great isnt it, i have had the windows replaced today but i have been quoted £450 for the bodywork to be sorted so i have decided im going to sell it and get another car, for sale section will have the bits advertised there.

Im so upset and ####ed off :mad:

Who did you p*ss off? People don't baseball bat your car for no reason. Of course with todays youth....
Good luck with getting it repaired though.

Different people joel, i live too close to liverpool thats the problem all these gang culture etc its getting worse and worse

sick bunch of cowards! not even face to face. police will be a waste of time, and so would loosing no claims bonus.. man i would hate to be in your position! feel for ya dude... u have one of the best looking k11's on here imo!

Thanks mate, i just dont want these people to get me again so unfortunatley the car has to go and im getting something that doesnt draw any un neccesary attention from the police of from people looking to cause trouble :(

Parasite wasters....our tax supports these prats

Oh No way Man!!!

Buch of knob shiners!.

Any CCTV near where it happened?
Must have been noisy...did any neighbors hear anything

Dont accept this mate

Do you have ANY idea who is responsible?

report it to the police (even if theres not much to go on)

Can you clame this on insuranceat all?

Heres a rediculous idea...but how about sealing up the paint damage and keeping the dints if all else is OK..afterall the windows are replaced ....

May be you can sit-tight and word might come through the grapevine on who was behind it

Totally furious about this this had got NOBODY ANYWHERE!!! WELL p^^^^ed off Afffff!!!!

A friend saw the lads in a car and saw them again tonight and has given me a reg plate which i have given to the police. Im just scared to go out now, scared of tthe police and scared of these scumbags.

jesus a baseball bat :|

i mean i keep one beside my bed but taking it too someones car:|

i had a brick put through my passeger window a few weeks back and felt crap so i can't imagine how edited you feel mate

hope everything works out

Sounds like you gotta get out of where you're living if people do this sorta stuff for no reason. I'd say find them and bash them up but that'll probably get you killed.

dont be scared of either mate...its a crap situation but dont close in

we're with you over here....and your close mates around your way will help get you through this...have a few nights in doing something different maybe andtry to chill down

That's really bad mate, sorry to hear that. Trouble is, if someone's got it in for you, it doesn't matter what car you've got. I'd put my money on some jealous muppets.

Sorry to hear that :(

Have seen your car about an it look pretty tidy, its a shame to hear this!

Where about did it happen? Where are you taking it to have the bodywork done?

Mister adam what do u drive? ive probably seen you around, It happend in new brighton car park mate, im not going to be getting it repaired as ive been told theres about £400 worth of damage and these people are after me so if the know my car im not paying to have it repaired for someone to smash it up again. The car is currently being broken all bits for sale as is the car. :(

Got a 200sx at the minuite fella but its not on the road yet. I was last driving a black Impreza STi (version 4) with the gold wheels which you might of seen down the rock? Sold that around 3 months ago now though.

Do you know who done it?

No idea who did it :( i think ive seen it around mate next time i spot you at the rock ill have to come and introduce myself :)

Cool mate, have sold the Impreza now so i'll be down there either in my Micra, 200sx, or on my Gilera Runner lol

Pics of the cars are in me newbie post :grinning:

Dont think ill be down the rock for a while now unless i can get a lift there lol but ill definately keep a look out for you mate :)

if you ever need some heavies, ive got a family of nutters, ex-sailors, rugby players and bouncers that are very willing to help.

Back