Services after 54,000

Hi All, What should I do about servicing my 1998 k11, the mileage stands at 71100 the Haynes manual does state after 10years check SRS but my k11 doesn’t have that anyway. And the original owner did all his own repairs so I don’t have any service history or records? I have just had the passenger side rear sill wielded also replaced some bulbs. And I cut off part of the plastic wheel arch covers / the part I cut off was the section running down from the spring to the rear of the front tyres, that was because, on removing them it I found a lot of mud had collected behind them from the waste gluey. The last owner did say that he replaced the clutch but I don’t know when.
On a smaller note I have just tried & tested a method of removing condensation from the inside of the car without the a/c or heating on, try shaving foam or any product with lanolin in them. Just wipe over the glass on the inside of the car but still being able to see out of the windows and remove any leftover foam. And you’ll see the results straight way without using the heater or A/C when you use the car. Please tell me if it works for you!

Yours Peter0003

Chopping that out isn't the best, as it will throw dirt etc at the inner wing , wing, door, ,just normally once ever blue mood is to take it out or undo the bottom on the wing and clean them out ,
Servicing , just 3.2 litres of 10/40 semi , oil filter , air filter, spark plug, (recommend ngk) really a visual inspection of the belts , cv boots, etc and that's about it
Gear box well, could either give it a service or leave it, and clutch well if it's a decent quality etc should last 100k or more pending on how you drive it, I'm on 96k on the original and I'm not always gental lol)
And yes the foam does work, tho can make the windows weird, did it in the car a few times and in.my helmet but water ran down the visor , and had some similar problems in.the car, I jus keep the windows clean and don't have much of a problem and the heat takes it all in a few mins , even the rear windows, (cannot stand mister Windows when driving)

Back