OMG NASCAR is boring

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Thought I would have a little watch, see what all the Yanks go on about, it is just a load of cars going round in a circle, I really don't get it, there is not battles, from corner to corner it is just one car overtakes another, but hten the other car overtakes that car on the same corner with the same move, just get up the inside...

I think that Days of Thunder used a fiar amout of artistic license (note the American spelling :D )

I spent 6 months in America watching that crap. It seems nobody has heard of any other type of motorsport over there.

Besides the fact its boring, most NASCAR fans are the types who just wanna tie you up and make ya' squeal like a piggy.....

I have to disagree. When in America last year, I watched the Nascar on TV. They were racing on proper circuits and it was really good.

I also visited Daytona raceway and had a ride-a-long in one of the cars, doing 165mph inches away from a concrete wall was pretty scary. I plan to drive the car when Im there this year.

Also going to watch the Pepsi 400 race aswell.

I know there's a few fans of it on here, but ive tried watching it a few times and personally think its a bit dull. Could be a totally different experience being out there tho and seeing it for real

When i went to America a couple of years ago, i went to see a NASCAR/stockcar race at a small town race track and i though it was bloody amazing! A great experience with the sound of those v8's rumbling past just a few feet away it also was a really friendly atmosphere.
Watching it on tv is boring I think you do have to be there to experience it, (like F1 which I find terminally dull on the tv)

Yeah I can imagine the atmosphere being pretty good, touring cars are much bette rlive as well (if that is possible lol)

Back