My K11 is Getting Featured!

Titch

Micra K11ng
Woo hoo! When i was at Crail at the weekend, i met one of the photographers from Fast & Modified, which is a scottish Car Magazine, very popular here.

Anyway, i met him jst after i'd had the car up the strip a few times, so when i parked up i opened my bonnet to let it cool down a bit. So when he walked past, i got talking to him, was told to e-mail him some pictures - and i got and e-mail back today saying that they're interested in featuring it! Yess!
Watch this space people :) :)

Best ever selling point if there was one :)

Titch :kungfu:

Well done Titch, look forward to seeing the feature when it comes out.

Make sure you get some scanned images up so the people outside scotland can see it.

Kev :)

Depending when its out kev and igf Im up in scotland at the time I'll get ya a copy and send it down cos i know u like to get all the magazines with the micras in...

ta very much :)

I'll upload them in a dedicated forum soon, so others can view them, hmm actually that's if I can find them since moving out lol!

Kev

Nice one Titch!!! Great stuff, still think you should keep it but can argue with a feature for a selling point though. :)

Retepetsir said:
I would think so.........unless its extremely original and different when done.

Or had about 40 Grand spent on it, pushing out 1000 brake, and looks like a Nova...

well they need to sort out previous issues then because half of the saxo's and ####e that has been in previous issues has looked just that - complete utter <Swear evasion is not clever!> ! I remember they had a saxo in praising the guys work up to the gods above...there were gaps between panels, mirrors didnt fit and the drivers door didnt close properly, the car was a mess, but still on the front of the cover! Iv stopped buying the mag - its a chavs daily express!

titch has your mcia had the lambo doors fited yet?? if so how are they and can neone get thier hands on the kit for them

Back