oh S*IT

I

insane_lewis

i woke up on monday moring, leaving home for work, to find my poor little micra laying in a puddle of glass. with my dashboard hanging out and my 1500 quids worth of ICE had been nicked, by some cheap scumbag!

and to top it all the police said they cannot do anything. but told me i will get in trouble if i take the law into my own hands. fair? i think not! i said 'i was only going to use a cricket bat! its not like im going to use a gun!' lamo.
just thought i would share my shi*e weekend!

Why cant they do anything? Also, what did you have in your car which made it worth nicking? Face on the headunit, speakers on the parcel shelf? etc

sorry to hear about that tho, must be gutting

what k is it? k11? cos i can sort out any new bits you need windows dash etc :)

sorry to hear mate

it had a sony xplod 400quid flip front, which they broke the dash to get to, xplod comp sub and amp in boot, 2 6x9s and a few 13cm dotted around! oh and the stupidly expensive wiring kit. and the window they broke to get it!

Thisis why I have CCTV. sorry to hear of your loss. :(

centre bit with all the knobs and buttons and stuff. the buttons no longer work, fan shafts are snapped. and they split the main part of the dash, so even if i got a new part it still would not fit! grrr. i will prob break it all soon tho! wanna get some new wheels sorted.

shame thats really harsh mate,

what car is it?

it could be fixed if you really wanted...

personally i think a bat is perfectly resonable :devil:

man, thats stupid..do you know who did it then? must be people that know your car quite well to know all the ICE that is in it..

Back