Armed police

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peet

Once upon a time last monday i came to liverpool at about 3:00 to get tickets for a gig i wanted to see on the nite because they were about to sell out. Anyway after i got my ticket i went to my mates flat to doss around until the gig started, we started to get roudt and started shouting out of his 9th story window. After a bit we started waving a plastic cap gun out of the window and shouting "im gonna shoout you" and stuff like that. Half an hour later 2 armed police men came bursting throught the door, at this point i **** a brick, iv never even been arrested let alone armed police. Anyway i have to go to court and im charged with public disorder, so te fine is going to set me back on the mods i was going to do on my k10 so im pissed off. :down:

Attachments

• bump.JPG
    bump.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 185
haha quality - u shud b more sensible though - if u go around waving a gun out of a window (plastic or not) u shud expect a response from the law lol

Attachments

• wayne in desert.JPG
    wayne in desert.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 179
RE: RE: Armed police

quickdraw said:
:( dissapointed

did you want him to get shot???

when using fire arms in public always paint them orange........

pretty (infact very) stupid thing to do, but reading it did make me laugh!

I can't believe what I just read!! What did you expect? :eek:

I remember when some kids did it outside a local McDonalds - we were all locked in while about 3 armed police dealt with what turned out to be a BB gun.

And people wonder why Police resources are stretched... :rolleyes:

im sorry but thats pretty out of order what u did?
its something a 5 year old would do. how old r ya???

ur damn lucky u got let off so lightley

unlucky,

when i move im getting a shotgun licence so i can inherit granpas guns (mine rele but not legally)

guns.jpg

and theres not much plastic in them:slm:

i have a firearms licence and i wouldnt even do something like that my shot gun and rifles are always locked up even in transit a 5 year old wouldnt even do silly things like that on and micra sam u can use the bottom of those guns without licence its a air rifle

Ok, first of all ..... lol!
I can see the humour but these days people are scared of anything, even when little kids get a new cap gun and start running around!

Hope you don't get it too bad!

i think its pretty hilierous myself, very dumb aswell though. lighten up u lot

Sorry I don't see the funny side at all. It's situations like this that get people killed and take police away from where they are needed. How'd you like it if someone you knew was being threatened with a gun, but there were no police because of someone pratting about, don't think you'd find that hilarious?

I too have handled and used real firearms from hand guns to rifles to shot guns. If you've used one before you know guns are not toys or fashion accessories.

Amazing. Your lucky your not facing prison. Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back