Bloody illness'

B

Ben

Ok so i broke up from 6th form on Friday looking forward to a relaxing half term and guess what, saturday morning i feel like poo. Sore throat, coughing up phloem, muscles aching, bad head etc and to make things even worse on Saturday night i go deaf in my left ear - TOTALLY!

SO i thought ah must be flu or something, ill just ride it out but i get worse and on Monday i cant sleep coz i can hardly breathe and other ear has gone deaf so i cant hear now. So on Monday i rings the doctors to ask for an appointment, nothing till tomorrow morning so another day of hell. Then just to add to the fun of it i was sitting watching Joey on TV ( well trying to but could only just pick what they were saying up even though had it on full blast ) then my right eye starts glazing over. Goes up to the bathroom n theres loads of white gunk in my eye, wipes it out, ten mins later its back.

At this point i get a little worried coz im blind as a bat and have to wear contacts and glasses so i takes my contacts out to see wha\t happens...no just keeps coming back. Eventually goes to bed knowing i was at doctors next morning. Kept waking up in the middle of the night coz there was loads of crap in my eyes n then when i woke up in the morning my eyes were crusted together n had to peel em open.

Anyways, went to docs - only booked myself an apointment at a different doctors by accident ( Stupid 118 ) Begs the woman to let me see the doctor n she does. Goes in to see him does his usual thing, and his bloody conclusion - its a virus. He wasnt even going to give me anything - i bugged him n he gave me a prescription to get some antibiotics (which arent doing anything ) and told me i had conjunctivits and a virus. Great.

The funniest bit was i didnt know what to do with the prescription so took it to the receptionist and tried to cash it in - she just laughed! I seriously have to ask why the hell it is that its always the exact same time of year when i fall ill too!

not gd dude, i havent had much luck with them over the past couple of weeks either, have to go back tomorrow for the 4th time :down: neways hope u get better soon

kev_mono72 said:
im just curious as to how you made a phone call while deaf? :S morris code?

loudspeaker - its a wonderful thing! Still could only just make it out though although the receptionist did tell me to stop shouting at her, the finniest is watching TV in the bedroom when everyone else is asleep - i cant hear them shouting at me to turn it down

not loud enough though. Its all good now, my hearing is coming back so i can once again listen to some quality jackson 5 in the car :D

i felt like that a bit this morning, i think it must be spreadin through the country! i got a girl from leeds comin down 2 see me 2day so i will prob infect her then when she goes home on saturday she will bring it back up north for everyone up there!! lol

Back