1992 1.0 super - spares / repair (low mileage) - save it from the scrappies !!

J

jimboginge

For sale - good home wanted

1992 (j plate) nissan micra 1.0 super in red

tax and mot ran out at end of last month and i've got another car now so i've declared it sorn and was going to scrap it as it has seen better days but before i do that maybe it would be of some use to a fellow micra fan

good points :

Although mot expired (27/04/2010) it sailed through last year without any work or advisory notice
bodywork solid
engine runs fine, low mileage for an 18 year old car, i used it every day, as a little workhorse for a year and it never let me down once. Not lost any oil, water, etc...

Bad points :

Paintwork is poor in places - faded (as red cars do) and a respray on the drivers side rear before i got it was not the best job
interior is grubby (sawdust mainly) - as i said before i had used the car as a workhorse a number of times, carrying timber and tools.

I will post up some pics showing everything tomorrow.

It would be a shame to melt it down given its still got plenty of life in it - either as a cheap project for someone to get it back on the road, spares for your own project car or as a grasstracker or something...!!

Make a donation of £50 towards my other cars fuel costs and its yours.

Jim
0787 552 9849
st albans
herts

PLEASE NOTE : BUYER COLLECTS (THERE IS NO TAX ON THE CAR)

photos at last............

(please note also that the car is offered sold as seen with no MOT or TAX as previously described)

Back