• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

Oh no!

Sometimes you just have to face facts and make cold hard business decisions!

At the start of October we rented a small industrial unit to serve as a base for preparing our Micras for sale and running our ebay stuff from.
I had no idea things would go so well and now we have to move to larger premises. Thats going to take a lot of sorting out.
On top of that, this is one of the busiest times of year for MOT garages, currently my Testers and I are working 7 to 6!
Time is something I just don't have!

With this in mind I have decided to sell my Super S. :(

I will make it roadworthy, stick it thru an MOT, put 6 months tax on it then sell it.

This is great news for anyone looking for a project/cheap Super S/cheap go faster goodies but I'm gutted!

I'm going to run about in it for a week to make sure its ok then its going on ebay for £1 no reserve.

There are a load of other bits from a roll cage to personalised number plate (M18CRA) to be sold too.

Don't worry though, this doesn't leave me Micraless, other than the countless Micras I have for sale I still have Mrs. Getaways blue K11 to play about with!:laugh:

Back