Oh no!

B

Billiard Scram

Yep, it's gone and broken down on me. :doh:

Well, it's got a flat battery at least, but there is something wrong for it to have gone flat, this model has all the flash bang wizzy bits that mean if I leave the lights on, they turn off.

Pick up has just arrived so more later :(

How old is your micra?

I had the same problem with my micra K12 mines coming up for three years old, had to buy a new battery, let me know mate

RIK said:
like in all the problems in k11 and k10 forums too yeah i can see one with all the models :)

all cars have problems,even brand new ones

true, suppose you dont really expect it in cars that are like 3 years old though lol

and surely nissan would have learnt from the other 2 modles!

you meen like they should have learnt about throtle bodies for the k11? after 12 years is it now??? k11 stil chewing them up and spitting them out :D

and learn how to prevent rust on ther front crossmembers and sills better?

im sure people that bought new k11s went they first came out 12 year ago had problems and had to go back to the dealers at sum point,

probly got a couple more probs with the k12 because of renault but they have a waranty and go back gets fixed no probs,,

You are probably getting a current draw from something along the line. I'm sure your Nissan dealer will check this.

-Elliot

Update

Hmmm. When the Green Flag guy came along and connected up jump leads, the first thing that happened was that my hazzard lights started flashing.

I can't say for certain that I didn't have them switched on, but I'm sure that I would have noticed them flashing inside a dark garage before I shut the door? Not to mention the fact that the switch is in the centre of the console so I can't even see myself catching it as I got out.

Anyway, I've had no problems since, although I haven't put the car back in the garage yet (superstitious or what!).

In answer to some of your questions, the car was registered last December (it's a 54) and was sold by the previous owner after just 2,400 miles. That makes me slightly suspicious that there may be a fault somewhere.

Another reason for suspecting a fault is that this car turns everything off after a maximum of an hour if it's left on. Headlights, interior lights, erm, everything else:wasntme: oh yeah, windscreen wipers (although what car doesn't do the wipers?)

Anyway, I'm going to keep an open mind. It might have been me turning the hazzard lights on, by knocking a switch in the centre console, and then completely missing flashing orange lights as I shut the car in the dark garage.

Honest it might:suspect:

i knock the hazard withch all the time wen i either open the tray or turn heating switch, it is very easy to catch it,onlt take a slight touch and its on

cant see hazards flatening the battery tho,how long you leave it for?

I knock the hazards when I have to get out the passenger door like tonight when the edinbugh's boys in blue blocked me in!

Back