nodspeed

CMF_Noddie

» CMF Member
plattsy WROTE:

"just thought you guys might wanna have a look.

strut brace front and rear, and adj panhard rods. they ship to aus too. ebay is cheaper than website tho, which is wierd!

Hi guys!

Looks like I have set up pricing wrong. nodspeed.com is tricky because 'paypal cart' only allows postage to be set as a function of final item(s) cost, which I thought I had got around by clearly not. Ebay should be set up to tell the buyer to inquire about postage cost (which a couple of people have done). It doesnt give you a cost also does it?

You say that its cheaper to buy through ebay? that shouldnt be the case. Could you let me know how much both are? I thought I had set it up but maybe I did it wrong :)

Ill get it sorted :)

All the best,
Ed
NodSpeed

CMF_Noddie

» CMF Member
I think the postage should be right now but if anyone has any problems please send me a message. The best way to get hold of me is [email protected] or through the contact form on our site :)

As for a group buy, The prices cant really get much lower (than those on nodspeed.com). However, I could cap the postage at a certain amount so that I will pay any extra. As can be expected, postage to aus is pretty expensive.
If you can get an idea of what would be ordered then I'm sure we can work something out :)

CMF_Noddie

» CMF Member
For around 6 items costs £135 to post ($215?). I could cap the postage at £75 ($120?). However, dont forget that you will have to arrange postage within Aus from the group buy postage location to your own place.

Ed

Back